21110 ok to order at toysrus.ca

jonkiller

Nice! if you have any sell them now, get whatever margin you can, then buy back more if you so please. I tried to order a pile last month when they were online listed as available, so glad they were cancelled! 

^ this.... is what I'm doing and have done. Even if Lego brings it back for a while, it's been a winner and will continue to do so.

• Like 1

^ this.... is what I'm doing and have done. Even if Lego brings it back for a while, it's been a winner and will continue to do so.

Definitely true, people will keep paying lots of $$$ for it like they have because it is rare and unique from anything else Lego has to offer right now. Now is the time to keep flipping, then buy back. I`ll be ordering more, I`m just glad the 20 or so I tried to order last month didn`t ship, means they would be sitting even longer. It`s a cheap set $500 for 20 of these bad boys (err, bad girls maybe ;) ) is well spent IMHO. 

Does TRU deliver to USA? How did you manage to get 20 shipped to USA?

I don't think TRU.CA ships to the U.S.... And even if they did, Lego would be restricted like it is for TRU.COM shipping to Canada.

PS he's not really from the US, he just likes to make believe sort of like a 6 year old would.