21110 ok to order at toysrus.ca

jonkiller

Just listed some sets on Ebay (first time really selling anything as I am basically a lego hoarder it seems), sold my only two of these things within minutes of listing; crazy.  Pre-ordered 5 from TRU-CA, wish they were in the US; way cheaper.

Everything's cheaper didn't you know? At least it is according to one exhalted member... ;)

What did you list them for? I ordered another batch from TRU so I dropped the price on my current listing to move the last 5 I was planning on keeping and no bites. I wonder of they're selling on Amazon... Oh, speedsausage, where are you? Still selling any on Amazon?

Everything's cheaper didn't you know? At least it is according to one exhalted member... ;)

What did you list them for? I ordered another batch from TRU so I dropped the price on my current listing to move the last 5 I was planning on keeping and no bites. I wonder of they're selling on Amazon... Oh, speedsausage, where are you? Still selling any on Amazon?

Nope. :( I didn't qualify for selling during the Christmas season. Honestly I hadn't even planned on selling this year then these things popped up. I'll be prepared for the Amazon season next year though.

I haven't seen a 76023 tumbler listed there either. If you're qualified for Amazon.ca, I'm sure you could sell those for a decent price on there too, unless there is a reason why there aren't any listed??

So you guys are off loading the tumbler on amazon.ca eh? I got three more in burnaby BC to dump. I would take 270CAD for each.

Any Canadians living in burnaby, surrey or poc co? If you have your TRU $15 gift card, today is the day you use it. Don't bother with richmond or vancouver. I cleaned the shelves. There is an item that you can buy in canada and flip in the US for 100-200% profit. Send me a pm and if i happen to see your message, I will reply before TRU is closed. There is a specific item on fire sale. It is a hot item in the US.

100% profit is from a $30msrp. Next year, will triple. Do your DD. If you don't like me and won't msg me, get something else cheaper. Load up all the hello kitty at $9.99 and flip at $20.

Edited by ChristopherJB

I have not ordered more of these because it looks like they are returning with a vengeance. Still unsure if I'll get a couple more, I'm sure they'll make money again but who knows how long it'll be until the supply dwindles again.

Yeah, I skipped. There might be money to be made, but there are perhaps better fish to fry at the moment. Since they are also back in the EU I think they'll be here for a bit...and Christmas was probably the best time to unload. Now I'd guess next Christmas will be a decent time to unload (obviously depending on the size and numbers of the run)