21110 ok to order at toysrus.ca

jonkiller

I bought one at Shop at home. Then got an email saying I had exceeded the order limit. When I called they explained that there was a system glitch sending that email out and that my order was good. Then I went to TRu.ca and ordered 4. It says the order is good but I ordered 5 last month and that was cancelled. One way or another I'm getting at least one finally.

Guest TabbyBoy

I'm still ordering 5 of these at a time back-to-back as previous selling history could imply a cult following and a very good post EOL performance.  I can still send the whole lot back (or most) after 90 days if I have to.  A punt worth taking I think for something that takes up so little space.  I just hope availability is restricted in the UK.

I tried to order 18 last month and of course they were cancelled, posted about how happy I was they were. Now I think I may just change my tune as well haha. It`s a cheap little set and a great one, $25 to have invested is nothing per set like this. But it is still not the best time if Lego brings it back next year and it`s available for another 6months +. Unless you really don`t mind sitting on them. I`m on the fence, should I bite? 

/Maybe just a few....  :help:

I tried to order 18 last month and of course they were cancelled, posted about how happy I was they were. Now I think I may just change my tune as well haha. It`s a cheap little set and a great one, $25 to have invested is nothing per set like this. But it is still not the best time if Lego brings it back next year and it`s available for another 6months +. Unless you really don`t mind sitting on them. I`m on the fence, should I bite?

/Maybe just a few.... :help:

I don't think this set will be a stinker ever in the future even if it does come back one more time. We see the big influx of a set when it's available again but in the big picture there is still not THAT many of them out there, comparatively speaking.

Also the RI has the back story of the controversy it stirred up with that little kids letter and the multiple news reports on it.

In the end, I don't see anybody losing money on this if bought at retail.

Just my opinion of course.

Edited by speedsausage

Received my RI and AT-RT from TRU, tomorrow i get their A-Wings. Not too happy about TRU not using any padding in their boxes though.

Plus they choose the strangest shipping options, like Purolator Air to ship something from Etobicoke to the other side of town.

Edited by massakassa
  • Like 1