Canada TRU LEGO Bricks & More (10682) 1000 pieces 69$

gravtation

I had a look at the contents via Bricklink inventory.  Quite an interesting bulk set.   Lots of the newer non-traditional colors in there (dark blue, dark green, dark tan, dark red, etc.).   If I find these on sale I would load up for my personal parts stock, and for my kids.

• 2 months later...

If anyone is interested to pick some of this set, it's about to come out with 20% off, plus the 10$ off 40$ from the "CineplexHoliday" code. That would be 46 CAD before taxes:

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=34246786

You can also see all sets with 20% off starting Friday 27th, from the Lego City and Duplo themes:

http://www.toysrus.ca/search/viewall/index.jsp?keywords=legofeb27

(The sale is not yet live as I write this, but it probably will when you read this post)

The Cargo Train 60052 is also interesting at 174 CAD before taxes.

EDIT: The sale's topic is actually "Save up 40% on Building Sets", so it might be more than the customary 20% from the past weeks!

Edited by Stragus
  • Like 1

Yes, but you must clear your cookies for toysrus.ca before being able to do so.

I us an alternate browser to my main one in "private" mode and restart it between orders. Keeps me from losing my cookies in my normal browser environment. :)

If you used the CineplexHoliday code on a previous order, are you able to use it again on a subsequent order?  (Same account, etc.)

Note that not all items will accept the code though... So if you're trying the exclusives and the codes not working, it doesn't mean the code is being blocked.