30202 - Smoothie Cart

TheOrcKing

I love these.  I actually enjoy these for my Christmas Village.  They always give me great ideas.  I either reuse them as is, or I MOC them into something a little more winter themed.  But they are great to add to the street for character and filling out the scene.

I think it helps that my first Winter Village piece was the WVM last year.

• 1 month later...

With Valentine's Day coming up next month, rumor is this may be seen in Target's seasonal candy section like so many others before. I haven't seen the usual toy gifts at mine yet but they did have all the typical spots and racks open up waiting for stock.

Confirmed at Targets' Valentines section, $3.99 a piece.  No picture as I forgot to charge my phone last night  :(

Edited by Darth_Raichu

Finally saw these last night at a Target.  They were hanging on a side end cap in the toy department.  I only picked up one, but should have picked up two.

This will be great for my daughter (she loves Friends polybags), and then I want one for the Fairground that I think I will eventually set up.  Fairground Mixer, (rumored) Ferris Wheel, a couple of carts...