21024 - Louvre

By now we know that it is the Louvre (maybe a mod could rename the thread). I might buy three for myself, to complete the whole museum. I wonder how many might do the same.

By now we know that it is the Louvre (maybe a mod could rename the thread). I might buy three for myself, to complete the whole museum. I wonder how many might do the same.

Title edited... One for us. I don't alter these sets. :)

Nice! And here I thought I'd get out on August without buying a set for myself. Hoping my Toys R Us has it in time to TRUTH it this month.

Tried to TRUTH it today...no joy. The guy cited a Sept 1 street date and pulled them all off the shelf. :angry:

3 minutes ago, donbee said:

At the Lego Store in Orlando, this set had a special tag "Hard to find". Does that mean it is near EOL?

14fef5bb3cb91621d2db395a681d014e.jpg

It also says "New" on the tag. I find that LEGO store tags are very confusing. My local LEGO store had Detective Office on the shelf with a "New" label on it ... go figure.

6 hours ago, donbee said:

At the Lego Store in Orlando, this set had a special tag "Hard to find". Does that mean it is near EOL?

Hard to Find is simply LEGO's way of telling you that they won't let all retailers buy it at wholesale for resale.... or at least that's what they want you to believe. Sometimes it means nothing other than being an advertising gimmick. :)

5 minutes ago, dogma95 said:

I can buy it for 30 € new. Do you recommend buying it?
Do you know if it will be an EOL set soon?

Thanks.

Yes

No

• Like 1