Great deals on Lego Vampire Castle

Legodog

Buy one! In fact, buy more than one! I was shopping at Walmart today, and the Vampyre Castle now has a red price tag. If you missed my other post about this, red tags mean "deleted item." Once their stock on hand is gone, that's it. No more restocking that item. They hadn't marked the price down yet, but that will happen soon if they don't sell out. Don't hesitate on this one. I think the Vampyre Castle is one of the safest bets out there right now.

I found Vampyre Castle 9468 for $84.99 with free shipping. I'm on the fence about buying it right now. Is this worth it as an investment? Let me know your thoughts.

Great deal. I was lucky and found one today at target in a random aisle near the toys. Paid $90 but the box has very minor scuffing on 1 side near the handle.

TRU special this week is $25 off $100 on LEGO. Picked up the 9468 on Sunday for $91.36 including tax.

Also, Target by me will match the same offer TRU has, and their in store price is less, so I think it comes out to $75 + tax.

I was just on TRU's website and it's not giving me the $25 off when I load my cart with $100+. Did you do anything special to get this discount?

I did not do anything special. It just rang up as $109.99 - $25. Couple of thoughts: - It is in store only - It is market specific - Because it is on sale on the website, the deal cannot be stacked I also bought a few Ninjango 5887 with the same deal that worked out to $102.11 each including tax

Hey guys, I am very excited. I just got 2 vampire castles from amazon.com for 78 a peice with free shipping. The original price was 104 but they offered a $50 gift card at checkout if I would apply for a amazon credit card. The best part is I didn't have to use the credit card! I am not a fan of credit cards and I only have one so I figured why not. After checking around for deals and most of the major retailers are out of stock I figured why not. My wife went onto yoyo and applied the 20 dollar saving and got one as well for 84.99. I was going to purchase some from Lego but their shipping was killing the deal. I am very excited about this. Thank for this site as well I have learned an awful lot.

Thanks. I think I will pick one up. It is at yoyo.com using the 30% off (up to $20) coupon YOYO30A

I just got one as well-using yoyo30A- but first, while I was checking out, I had an issue while I was editing something, and the checkout hung. So I went back and started over, put a Vampyre Castle in my cart and tried to checkout again. That time it worked fine. I wondered if the order somehow would get charged twice, because the discount is only supposed to work for one order, and I didn't want to pay full price for a second set, so I called them up. Customer Service was really nice- in fact, offered me a discount of $20 to buy a SECOND set!

Now, I don't know if calling them up would help anyone else as far as discounts, but if you have a problem with an order, I wouldn't hesitate to call them for help.

TRU special this week is $25 off $100 on LEGO. Picked up the 9468 on Sunday for $91.36 including tax.

Also, Target by me will match the same offer TRU has, and their in store price is less, so I think it comes out to $75 + tax.

I'm gonna go to Target today and try this out. Hopefully I come home with one for $75.

Called my nearest target and they said that it has to be a certain item price that they will match and you need the printed ad or they can look up the online price after being on hold for 30 minutes I found this out :(

That was my concern too. I thought they only matched an item price and not necessarily an offer like $25 off $100. I may still try it if I happen to be out that way but I don't think I will make a special trip just for that.

I just picked up a Vampyre Castle at TRU orginially priced at $109.99 but after the $25 off I got it for just under $90 with tax. Not the best deal but I'll take it. The highlight of my trip was that there was a DA and Battle of Hogwarts that I guess had been returned and both surprisingly were at Lego RRP and not the typical TRU jacked up price. Anyhow I grabbed those as well for a total of a little over $200 with tax. I'm debating going back to grab another Vampyre Castle for $90 as there were still 2 left. I wasn't the biggest fan of the Vampyre Castle prior to my visit to TRU, but after seeing the enclosed case display they had of it there I fell in love with it! It's still not the Haunted House, but it is by far the second best set in the MF theme IMO.

I just picked up a Vampyre Castle at TRU orginially priced at $109.99 but after the $25 off I got it for just under $90 with tax. Not the best deal but I'll take it. The highlight of my trip was that there was a DA and Battle of Hogwarts that I guess had been returned and both surprisingly were at Lego RRP and not the typical TRU jacked up price. Anyhow I grabbed those as well for a total of a little over $200 with tax. I'm debating going back to grab another Vampyre Castle for $90 as there were still 2 left. I wasn't the biggest fan of the Vampyre Castle prior to my visit to TRU, but after seeing the enclosed case display they had of it there I fell in love with it! It's still not the Haunted House, but it is by far the second best set in the MF theme IMO.

Unfortunately none of the TRU stores around here have them in stock.

Unfortunately none of the TRU stores around here have them in stock.

Sorry to hear that. I was surprised mine had them in stock! They usually just have a bunch of overpriced Superhero, Star Wars, and City sets. I even noticed earlier today when I was there they had Helms Deep for $150