76035 - Jokerland

jaisonline

The sets Lego has been putting out lately are fantastic, but to much of the same look.  Personally I think they are making to many sets that look the same.  Where you get that cheaper facade look.   This one will be perfect for what it is though.  A play set.  For those kids and adults that like the super hero line they will have a blast with this.  I personally think the colors and looks are fantastic.  In my home it will look great displayed in one of my boys rooms until they want to take down and play with it or put away for the next set. I can only hope the build of this is fun and my kids like it as a toy.  That is what this is.  It would have been nice though to get a big main building in this like the one shown in the moc earlier.  Give us a "Star Wars" type ucs playset.  I think Lego realizes many of us builders, collectors, and investors  are like Ray Kinsella from Field of Dreams.  If you build it they will come! 

For collectors, I think the elements of this set will fit in pretty well with the Joker's funhouse. Four of the characters are repeats if you sell them together. Little Jimmy and Tommy's mom and dad aren't going to be too thrilled to purchase them together and see so much duplication. But then again, you see the same few figures in most Batman sets.

Teen Titans Go is really pretty popular with younger kids, and the Starfire, Beast Boy and Robin figures will be what drives this set. I foresee this set being a bigger seller as parts than as a complete set.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't bought it though I do intend in getting one for the bat mobile (other than the yellow wheels its the best minifig scaled batmobile (exception 7888 tumbler) ) and most importantly the minifigures, 3 teen titans (star fire, beast boy and tt version of robin for the first time) as well as new 52 harley quinn (only wish they gave her a dual coloured hair piece instead of class clown hat). 

Lego needs to release Raven so we can have complete set teen titans :) (maybe terra too) 

• Like 2

I haven't bought it though I do intend in getting one for the bat mobile (other than the yellow wheels its the best minifig scaled batmobile (exception 7888 tumbler) ) and most importantly the minifigures, 3 teen titans (star fire, beast boy and tt version of robin for the first time) as well as new 52 harley quinn (only wish they gave her a dual coloured hair piece instead of class clown hat). 

Lego needs to release Raven so we can have complete set teen titans :) (maybe terra too) 

And Speedy, Kid Flash and Aqualad since they all appear in TTG

• Like 1

And Speedy, Kid Flash and Aqualad since they all appear in TTG

super boy target exclusive gives me hope for more young justice releases,  but highly doubt we will see speedy with the arsenal sdcc minifigure considering in the tumbler Lego gave us a batman begins minifigure instead of the dark knight the only way to the full black dark knight is the 2011 sdcc. 

Still hope we will get black canary 

My kids love this set since TTG is probably their favorite cartoon right now.  I'll admit, it's actually pretty funny.  A Raven set with her dad would be cool too.  I love grown up Robin with the mullet.

I grew with the teen titan 2004 show it was amazing would love to get a fig ravens dad in big fig form another cool fig would be star fires younger sister Blackfire. 

• 3 months later...