Walmart are going mad ..many many sets were 50% off today

gravtation

if you try hard enough and intimidating enough.  I'm pretty sure they'll price match their own website.

I did it on Black Friday.(for Family House)  The fill-in Manager was telling me he can't do it.  And I basically said "That's B.S.  Bring me the Top Manager here".  And the guy got scared and gave me the discounted price.  lol

I might even do the same thing today for these AT-AT's if i have time.

Edited by NWL14

if you try hard enough and intimidating enough.  I'm pretty sure they'll price match their own website.

I did it on Black Friday.(for Family House)  The fill-in Manager was telling me he can't do it.  And I basically said "That's B.S.  Bring me the Top Manager here".  And the guy got scared and gave me the discounted price.  lol

I might even do the same thing today for these AT-AT's if i have time.

LOL

Damn I missed everything as well. Would have loved to grab a few of these sets at this price. Oh well, at least the sleep I got was really quite restful, perfect for Christmas. 

Oh that reminds me, Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all of you fine people! Best of wishes and luck to everyone in 2015!!

I have seen two sets at 50% come back in stock today, more than once. I have placed orders for both (though I have no idea if they'll go through).

If anyone wants to watch the sale page, note that the stocks didn't seem to last 10 minutes, but I have seen it happen already 4-5 times today.

I have seen two sets at 50% come back in stock today, more than once. I have placed orders for both (though I have no idea if they'll go through).

If anyone wants to watch the sale page, note that the stocks didn't seem to last 10 minutes, but I have seen it happen already 4-5 times today.

Been checking on and off today and saw the Ninjago Copper and the Lake Town set pop back in stock, but no interest in those. Would love to grab a Spaceship though.

Agreed, would love to grab a few Benny`s at $59. Just ordered a few Lake Town, it`s a decent set at $18, don`t have any for myself yet so hopefully they go through. No biggy if not, still time to buy direct from Lego for the collection if need be. 50% off is always a better deal though hahaha. 

Kindly PM me or post here if Benny`s does come back though, I`d really appreciate it! Will do the same if anyone would like me to.