Ideas #009: 21301 - Birds

themoose9

24 minutes ago, kris_1973 said:

There must be a large volume in storage at WM as it has been constantly available for 5+ hours today (vs the sporadic availability over the last week or so).

Unfortunately It's Been like that a few times the past few weeks

• Like 2

New here - not to collecting/buying/selling. But this seems odd. Every day they reload inventory on this. I placed 2 orders recently. 1 for 2 sets, 1 for 3 sets. Both have shipped. Hoping the packaging is not damaged. If so back they go. Worth a shot I suppose. I'll post again when they land. Delivery dates are late next week.

36 minutes ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

New here - not to collecting/buying/selling. But this seems odd. Every day they reload inventory on this. I placed 2 orders recently. 1 for 2 sets, 1 for 3 sets. Both have shipped. Hoping the packaging is not damaged. If so back they go. Worth a shot I suppose. I'll post again when they land. Delivery dates are late next week.

Welcome to BP!  Please use the "Order Status" thread when you post your updates.

14 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

I think Amazon and Target would still have them if they hadn't marked them down...

I have such a short memory. I forgot that Amazon marked these down about 15% or more a couple of months ago. Did Target mark it down about the same amount? I missed out on that.

Amazon / Target had these on sale momentarily for $31.50 as mentioned above, but for months on end the Birds on Amazon were also available for $37 ish shipped, and a year before that, there were TRU coupons to make the price around $30 as well. 

There were many good opportunities to pick this set up at below retail, but even on a sale it took months for Amazon to sell out - I think there was quite a large backstock of these (more than I expected), but despite the high supply, it still seems like a winner. 

Hi, first post here! Been reading for a couple months.

Don't think I've seen anyone mention B&N for Birds on this topic. Maybe not quite the Amazon price mentioned above, but with 10% member and 10-15% GC I've been ticking off my easily reached B&N stores.

Got an additional 10% off on a crushed box today too for self so I don't have to open a nice one.

Cheers.

• Like 3

Hi, first post here! Been reading for a couple months.

Don't think I've seen anyone mention B&N for Birds on this topic. Maybe not quite the Amazon price mentioned above, but with 10% member and 10-15% GC I've been ticking off my easily reached B&N stores.

Got an additional 10% off on a crushed box today too for self so I don't have to open a nice one.

Cheers.

I grabbed the last one in the STL metro area the day after they disappeared from Amazon. Kudos to you if you're still finding them.

Ah, perhaps there's less watchful activity in my zone (I'm in CT). I've been collecting these slowly as convenient, but often in pairs. I think my squashed one today was it.

Even found a Lonely Mountain in a B&N I hadn't been to before, not even beat to death. Never got one of these so couldn't resist.

P.S. also saw a BB I'll go back for at some point. Fair game if there's a BPer that beats me.

2 hours ago, kris_1973 said:

Thanks for the info, as that appears to be the most recent code I've seen on here. The bulk of the others disclosed were 21S5.

Exactly what I was thinking. All my last ones are 21S5 from WM. Lets hope 24 is the end of it. The sooner it dies for good the sooner we'll see some real gains. 

• Like 1