Ideas #009: 21301 - Birds

themoose9

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

They haven't even hit Ross yet.  Expect a few more there before the start of the holiday season.

I've never been to a Ross, though there is one opening by my house.  I assumed they just carried dented-box Chima at 40% off like the TJ Maxx' I've seen.  They'll see Ideas sets?

7 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I've never been to a Ross, though there is one opening by my house.  I assumed they just carried dented-box Chima at 40% off like the TJ Maxx' I've seen.  They'll see Ideas sets?

You never know, people were finding pairs of Republic Gunships (75021) in November last year.

32 minutes ago, brickelements said:

The last (4) I purchased from Wal-Mart also had stickers on them.  However they are easily removed.  If they are stuck just use a warm hairdryer to help loosen the adhesive.

heat gun is my weapon of choice... but its a waste of my time = money

32 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

These were plastered all over mine.

jersey-shore-series-2-vending-stickers-d

that would be so wrong..... :)

Edited by jerryherb

All my WM birds got stickers blue rim for the first buy 21S5 and orange rim for second buy 24S5. The first time I almost got a heart attack (given previous experiences with WM sticking a shipping label to my town hall and shipping naked...) but I was pleasantly surprised when they pealed off easily. Catastrophe averted now I just want WM to dry up before they single handedly flood the market. 

• Like 2

I'm outside Danbury. Work in Stamford. Let me know if you ever need something I'm always looking out.

Hey,@Emvisawthatswho: Thanks for the offer. Just saw this now, was away for long weekend.

Not down or west so far as Stamford/Danbury hunting too often. Furthest stopped off passing through at Westport B&N for this spring 50% sale. Have only been to Danbury Lego store once.