Ideas #009: 21301 - Birds

themoose9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't remember if this is one of those no-no things NOT to be posted but just got off the phone with WM customer service and they refunded the difference of $10.08 for each of the birds I bought at $44.95 back in June as it was within the 90 day window for price matches.  No questions asked either and was very easy. Just FYI to y'all.  If this is a no-no then the Mods will remove as they see fit.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, LegoAddict42 said:

I can't remember if this is one of those no-no things NOT to be posted but just got off the phone with WM customer service and they refunded the difference of $10.08 for each of the birds I bought at $44.95 back in June as it was within the 90 day window for price matches.  No questions asked either and was very easy. Just FYI to y'all.  If this is a no-no then the Mods will remove as they see fit.

Thanks for the info! I was trying to decide whether it was worth it for me to drive to Walmart to return the four I purchased. This was much easier!

• Like 2

I called about that this morning as well.

Apparently they are only able to "roll back" 3 items per order. So I have 4 (2 on two separate orders) that need to go back to the store. Still, $60 instant refund=win  

The Rep was very frustrated she couldn't adjust all 5 on both orders and also quite  kind and apologetic...to the point I was surprised she was actually a Walmart employee. She suggested returning them and rebuying at cs counter a minute later to get the web price on the others. 

Go fly away Birds.... I bought some from SAH for $31.48 each right before they retired the set, now just waiting for them to stop showing up!  

When does migration start? perhaps that's when they are gone for good....

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Deanfjr
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, Deanfjr said:

Go fly away Birds.... I bought some from SAH for $31.48 each right before they retired the set, now just waiting for them to stop showing up!  

When does migration start? perhaps that's when they are gone for good....

Fixed the picture for you.. :sarcastic:

time-to-fly.png

• Like 6