40121 - Painting Easter Eggs

TheOrcKing

In the back of the instructions for the Valentine's Day Dinner set, there was this picture showing the next possible small seasonal set of a diorama. No official name just yet same as the other for a few days but it appears to be another couple this time decorating the eggs for Easter. Just noticed this will have some dark red masonry bricks which is fantastic in my opinion.

16155115156_cc358434f5_b.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sold out in Europe within 24 hours, i'm sure more are on the way though.

Damn, I had them in my cart ready to go, was waiting for the Duplo (any Duplo) and Elves Promo ($45 Friends/Princess/Elves) to be applied to the cart. Hope they do make more.

Has anyone in Europe been able to add the promos?  

I am loving these seasonal sets so far.

I wonder if they will do a Halloween one. Maybe a couple trick or treating or something 

Based on the set numbering, there should be a total of 6 seasonal boxed sets this year

40120 - Valentines

40121 - Easter

40122 - Halloween

40123 - Thanksgiving

40124 - Christmas #1

40125 - Christmas #2

The next two are very likely to be vignettes in the same style as the first two.  if you look at last year, 40085, 40086, 40090, 40091, 40092, and 40093 were all 4" Animals themed with the holiday, so there is a chance that we get two Christmas/Winter vignettes separate from the Nov/Dec promo sets.  I wasn't impressed with the animal designs, but the vignettes are excellent.  Whether we end up with 4 or 6, selling them as a set should fetch a great ROI.

• Like 1

Based on the set numbering, there should be a total of 6 seasonal boxed sets this year

40120 - Valentines

40121 - Easter

40122 - Halloween

40123 - Thanksgiving

40124 - Christmas #1

40125 - Christmas #2

The next two are very likely to be vignettes in the same style as the first two.  if you look at last year, 40085, 40086, 40090, 40091, 40092, and 40093 were all 4" Animals themed with the holiday, so there is a chance that we get two Christmas/Winter vignettes separate from the Nov/Dec promo sets.  I wasn't impressed with the animal designs, but the vignettes are excellent.  Whether we end up with 4 or 6, selling them as a set should fetch a great ROI.

I wonder if they'll do a summer vignette...they have done that summer polybag before (40054).