Town Hall 10224 Walmart.ca live today

gravtation

Well my creative towers have shipped, but nothing on the TH's yet  :sorry:

At some point in the middle of the night, Walmart changed something with the towers. It's now showing...

post-8090-0-54426600-1420819306_thumb.pn

That's too bad. I was hoping to pick up a few more... Easiest flip ever. Their pages for the Arctic Outpost and Benny's Spaceship also went poof.

I'm not too hopeful about the 4 Benny's Spaceships ordered while it came back in stock for 5 minutes, 3 days ago. Or about the Witchking Battles ordered in similar circumstances, 10 days ago, also stuck at "Order in progress".

Catching stuff on sale coming back in stock is overrated. :p

Edited by Stragus

I'm not too hopeful about the 4 Benny's Spaceships ordered while it came back in stock for 5 minutes, 3 days ago. Or about the Witchking Battles ordered in similar circumstances, 10 days ago, also stuck at "Order in progress".

Catching stuff on sale coming back in stock is overrated. :P

Well the ToO's took like what.. almost 2 weeks for some folks to ship? So don't give up hope yet! :D

Even a moderator was confused once and locked a bunch of threads.

The confusion probably comes from the fact that the "Latest Posts" and "Recent Threads" lists don't show the forum where stuff is being posted.

Yeah exactly.

Also not sure about other Canadians here... but i hardly ever check the daily deals. I don't do much US buying, so i look to this sub-forum for deals.

• Like 1

Also not sure about other Canadians here... but i hardly ever check the daily deals. I don't do much US buying, so i look to this sub-forum for deals.

Exactly. I used to check the Daily Deals when the CAD was worth as much as the USD. With the USD now at 1.18 CAD, it's not worth looking south of the border anymore.

Hey folks, new user from Ottawa here.  Not altogether new to Lego but it's a new found hobby of collecting/investing as my young sons get more into Lego themselves.

Quick question - how often do you find these sets mentioned above coming back in stock @ WM online?  Is it a daily occurence? Weekly? Any tips for a newbie you might pass along would be quite helpful.

Thanks!

Hey folks, new user from Ottawa here.  Not altogether new to Lego but it's a new found hobby of collecting/investing as my young sons get more into Lego themselves.

Quick question - how often do you find these sets mentioned above coming back in stock @ WM online?  Is it a daily occurence? Weekly? Any tips for a newbie you might pass along would be quite helpful.

Thanks!

Welcome!

They recently pulled many exclusive items from the site, so it's unlikely that they will make an appearance. However the Creative Tower did today as another member noted. It's completely random if at all. Some sets never do a stock dance, others do constantly.

It's mostly just right place right time, unless you can sit at a pc 24/7!