Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

12 hours ago, Vodium said:

I tried ordering one. But it just stays on the "processing your order" screen. Not sure if it's my phone or the website. 

typical wallmart website, old things pop back on-line but aren't really available, seems like an orphan or artifact glitch of some sort.  remember Benny's Spaceship kept coming back for almost a year after it was long dead & gone.

• 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Saruman said:

For what site? and how did you the how many they had?

You're in the Walmart Canada thread ... want to take a guess which site they're talking about?

The Walmart Canada site (walmart.ca) has always allowed you to add a huge number of a single product to your cart but if you try to checkout it won't let you get very far if you have more than are in stock. By trying different numbers you can eventually figure out how many are left.

• Like 1

Just now, gregpj said:

You're in the Walmart Canada thread ... want to take a guess which site they're talking about?

The Walmart Canada site (walmart.ca) has always allowed you to add a huge number of a single product to your cart but if you try to checkout it won't let you if there if you have more than are in stock. By trying different numbers you can eventually figure out how many are left.

Checking my notifs and not paying attention. Thanks!

1 hour ago, gregpj said:

The Walmart Canada site (walmart.ca) has always allowed you to add a huge number of a single product to your cart but if you try to checkout it won't let you get very far if you have more than are in stock. By trying different numbers you can eventually figure out how many are left.

And if you add more than 10 and hit place order, they may block your account. The safe bet is to buy two. The other option is if you have multiple addresses and you ship to those locations. Use a friend, or family member.

I'm not sure if there is any actual stock out there anywhere, but I'm seeing LEGO City Trains - Cargo Train (60052) @ $45 on clearance on the Walmart.ca site. None available online, and none in nearby stores to me... might be worth punching in your postal code for any of you other Canadian Brickpickers out there to see if there is local stock somewhere. Ditto for Star Wars™ - Resistance Troop Transporter (75140) which is showing as $22.47 on the website.

7 minutes ago, Shneebs said:

I'm not sure if there is any actual stock out there anywhere, but I'm seeing LEGO City Trains - Cargo Train (60052) @ $45 on clearance on the Walmart.ca site. None available online, and none in nearby stores to me... might be worth punching in your postal code for any of you other Canadian Brickpickers out there to see if there is local stock somewhere. Ditto for Star Wars2122.png - Resistance Troop Transporter (75140) which is showing as $22.47 on the website.

There's a few old listings popping up with no stock, my guess is it never actually came back in stock and just typical WM resurrecting old listings. I think last time the Train was available at a discount online was a year or 2 ago at %50 off, and if i recall many of us here (myself included) got a good chunk of em :D

2 hours ago, Shneebs said:

I'm not sure if there is any actual stock out there anywhere, but I'm seeing LEGO City Trains - Cargo Train (60052) @ $45 on clearance on the Walmart.ca site. None available online, and none in nearby stores to me... might be worth punching in your postal code for any of you other Canadian Brickpickers out there to see if there is local stock somewhere. Ditto for Star Wars2122.png - Resistance Troop Transporter (75140) which is showing as $22.47 on the website.

go click on clearance lego items, all sets that are OOS are over 50% off. They can list the SSD for $20 for all I care, won't be available for purchase. They are just teasing people.

On 2017-09-25 at 10:48 AM, Shneebs said:

I see Minecraft 21127 - The Fortress - available for $83.92 - directly from Amazon. RRP on this is $139.99, so this is 40% off.... Bricklink current prices are sitting around $96....

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01CVGV5CM/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me

I posted the same over a month ago over on the Amazon deals thread, and someone pointed out that it was the same price at Walmart.ca... amazon price seems to be back to reg retail price now... seems like a decent deal to me.

Seems okay for a gift or for a personal build. This set has been 40% off for as long as I can remember, so should be plenty of competition on the secondary market at this price. In my personal experience demand for these sets - plus the sheer number available (too much Minecraft!) scares me away from this.

• Like 1