Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

18 hours ago, Stragus said:

It is aliiiiivvve!

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-classic-creative-box-10704/6000196458034

Set 10704 - 900 parts for 25 CAD

Thanks Stragus!

Got a few for gifts. I'm not that optimistic that this will flip for profit like the last three years though...shame...I loved selling these in years past. My local Wally has the pallets on the floor and you can buy them now.

Picked up 1 to add to my parts bins as i do every year. Bought 2 other small items to get free shipping that i had been waiting to get, and Walmart sent each one in a separate shipment haha, guessing each one is at a different warehouse or something, but geez.

Anyone else notice third party sellers are popping up on walmart.ca? Saw it with Funko pops first, and now i see someone selling a Chewie minifig for $13.

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:34 AM, Stragus said:

It is aliiiiivvve!

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-classic-creative-box-10704/6000196458034

Set 10704 - 900 parts for 25 CAD

Yup, can confirm they are out on the floor in the local walmarts here too. Same as last year, put out on the Wednesday before bf.   apparently 2 pallets per store.  According to "blue-shirt guy" the first pallet was emptied in less than a half hour the second still had more than half left a couple hours later. no limit on in-store purchase.  didn't see any duplo thou.

the part selection this year isn't all that bad, some useful colours & elements. after 13% taxes still works out to about 3 cents/element  (it's a waay oversized box for the contents) and since everyone & their dog picks these up there's no part-out value but is an easy flip next month, especially if you undercut the greedy kijiji&cl posters & just let them take on the scalping grief.

4 hours ago, Thumper said:

no limit on in-store purchase. 

Lucky you!! Majority of the stores I've been to are enforcing the 3 per customer limit more hardcore than cops enforcing speed limit! The demand seems to be lower than the last two years. I see parents just stare at it and walk away. Ironic thing is this is hardly available throughout the year.

Edited by tacsniper

15 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

Looks like Walmart sent my creative box order to the other side of the country and hasn't moved for 6 days, probably lost :(... Can't find anymore in store either, dammit Walmart.

Placed an on-line order for 3 'cause I figured they'd be scooped up too fast at the nearby wmts this year like last, but they hung around for 3 days until they were moved from the catfood section to the candy section by the front doors.  The .ca order showed up a couple days ago (forgot I ordered them since they were so easy to find in store) was kinda worried when I saw the big white plastic bag on the doorstep... but two were safely nestled in their original Lego shipping box and one was completely flattened, broke open & bent over the other's box - they put some serious effort into cramming it into that little garbage bag! 

at least their .ca returns are quite easy in-store...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

That should've been a one day ship. I ordered 5 to ship to Richmond B.C. Sorry about taking your goodies.

:P Yeah exactly, the expected delivery was next day and was processed at the Mississauga facility, couple days later shows up in BC.

Ah well no worries, got some friendly BPers willing to help out if Walmart screws me over :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...