Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

16 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

Hah, haven't checked on it there forever, figured it had sold out by now..

kinda surprized it didn't disappear when it was $168 before Christmas - it's a great parts pack. 

... come to think of it that could have been one of those wmt limited 2-day dumpings like the half-price cargo trains about the same time.

Edited by Thumper

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2018 at 10:12 AM, kouks said:

Anyone see the new Series 18 minifgures in store?  I don't see it on their website.

Saw a box today, only had 5 or so left in it though, thankfully it had the 2 i wanted, the red brick dude and the dragon :)

Oh and the 2 JW exclusive sets were there, as well as the smallest set.

IMG_7688.thumb.JPG.76f400b68c463b4f717c0d91a00699ff.JPG

Edited by Sandwraith
  • Like 1

On 4/10/2018 at 10:04 PM, Thumper said:

Their web site is as bizarre as usual...

#76085 SH Battle of Atlantis $37.45 on-line, whatta bargain!    course it's $14.86 in stores, marked down from $24.97...

this takes the cake

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Lego-Parts-Tile-1-x-2-with-Red-82-Yellow-and-White-Gauges-Pattern-LBGray/PRD3A3944YQCZXK

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Walmart needs to get rid  of his 3rd party seller crap. They are all way over priced and extremely annoying that I have to select to walmart as the only merchant I want to look at every time I am on their website.

I just sent a tweet to walmart canada to complaint about these merchants and their approach to this 3rd party seller turning their brand of "everyday low prices" into "everyday rip off prices." Please do the same if you feel the same way and these idiots off that website. Walmart is destroying its estore by letting these goofs turning it into an eBay store.

Edited by tacsniper
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tacsniper said:

Walmart needs to get rid  of his 3rd party seller crap. They are all way over priced and extremely annoying that I have to select to walmart as the only merchant I want to look at every time I am on their website.

I didn't even know they had 3rd party selling.  Obviously trying to compete with Amazon.

23 hours ago, tacsniper said:

I just sent a tweet to walmart canada to complaint about these merchants and their approach to this 3rd party seller turning their brand of "everyday low prices" into "everyday rip off prices." Please do the same if you feel the same way and these idiots off that website. Walmart is destroying its estore by letting these goofs turning it into an eBay store.

I'm personally all for Walmart destroying itself. Horrible corporation and I never spend a dollar there.

Happy Friday :)!

On 4/12/2018 at 11:19 AM, lego rules said:

I didn't even know they had 3rd party selling.  Obviously trying to compete with Amazon.

Except Amazon allows any 3rd party to sell on it's platform, which creates competition thus "fair market value" is reflected on supply and demand on products. But in Walmart's case, they only approve 2-3 sellers which these sellers take complete advantage of and set unrealistic prices.

Edited by tacsniper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...