Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

10 minutes ago, Codes said:

Every single Wal-Mart around is just a disaster.  Super messy, everything is everywhere.  It's not even remotely fun to step into a Wal-Mart these days.

Strange but true, I used to face shelves when I worked retail decades ago and now when I’m in LEGO aisles at various places I find myself cleaning up their lego displays while searching for stuff. I like to know what’s being hidden from me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jeff_14 said:

Strange but true, I used to face shelves when I worked retail decades ago and now when I’m in LEGO aisles at various places I find myself cleaning up their lego displays while searching for stuff. I like to know what’s being hidden from me

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that does this. :-)  

Order two Saturn's from Wal-Mart since they were on sale.  Since they come 2 in a carton thought I would hopefully get two in decent shape as my experience with Wal-Mart Lego arriving in good condition has been abysmal.  One Lego carton shows up on my door step, looks ok no obvious damage.   Strange looks like it has been resealed though.  Open up and set's look ok, take them out and........FINGER HOLE in BOTH of them on the bottom!!  Almost the exact same place.  GRRRR!!  Outside carton is fine and has no holes so these got taken out and put back in somewhere along the way.

I really like this set and seals are fine so I am really debating whether to return or just hold onto them.........

On 7/31/2018 at 10:24 AM, jeff_14 said:

I used to do that as well!  But it's fruitless these days!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is a "fingers crossed" deal... Harry Potter minifig - box of 60 for $139.86(!!!) - shipped and sold by Walmart.ca... details are sparse on the webpage, but in the Q&A section, "Employee Mark" says it is a full box of 60. I just placed an order for one box -  fingers now firmly crossed!... Will report back once received. Worst case, I will return in store.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-minifigures-harry-potter-and-fantastic-beasts-71022/6000198431194

Edited by Shneebs

14 minutes ago, Shneebs said:

Here is a "fingers crossed" deal... Harry Potter minifig - box of 60 for $139.86(!!!) - shipped and sold by Walmart.ca... details are sparse on the webpage, but in the Q&A section, "Employee Mark" says it is a full box of 60. I just placed an order for one box -  fingers now firmly crossed!... Will report back once received. Worst case, I will return in store.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-minifigures-harry-potter-and-fantastic-beasts-71022/6000198431194

Thanks, but when I tried to buy it was out of stock. 10 minutes after your post! Hope it works out for you. The listing is a bit confusing, so I may have delayed longer than I should have.

1 minute ago, Rebel Bricks said:

Thanks, but when I tried to buy it was out of stock. 10 minutes after your post! Hope it works out for you. The listing is a bit confusing, so I may have delayed longer than I should have.

Funny - still showing in stock here - I wonder if they ship from multiple warehouses? I am on the East Coast...

On 7/22/2018 at 8:35 AM, Stragus said:

LEGO Super Heroes - Flying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack (76087) is 50% off!

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-super-heroes-flying-fox-batmobile-airlift-attack-76087/6000197024971

I see these are back in stock... I don't think I'm interested for re-sale though - not sure these will appreciate much, even at this discount...

• Like 1

On 9/11/2018 at 9:35 AM, ChristopherJB said:

Yes I am. Surprised nobody talked about those G1 transformers here. I should keep quiet and keep cleaning those. :) They will be hot during x'mas.

Are you talking about the remakes of the G1's.. they look cool but not sure what to make of them yet. Im also curious if they are actual remakes or did they modify them to be a bit different than the G1s...