Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

3 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

This again. Got mine last year for $25, good thing I only bought 4 for $100, still having trouble unloading it even at $35......

Plain old brick boxes were the fad a couple years ago but LEGO and Walmart flooded the market with these big cheap options. I sold my last 1600 piece box a couple months ago for $90. It wasn't worth the effort and trouble to find a shipping box for it. Nobody wants the little ones when the bigger option exists.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got three of them a few weeks back when they accidentally went up online early for a few hours.

Put them up on Kijiji and had them all sold within a week and didn't go out of my way to complete the sales. 2x$60 and 1x$50.

I think these will sell ok AFTER everyone dumps theirs or gives up, but it'll be a hold for more than a few months.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

5 hours ago, znarf said:

I got three of them a few weeks back when they accidentally went up online early for a few hours.

Put them up on Kijiji and had them all sold within a week and didn't go out of my way to complete the sales. 2x$60 and 1x$50.

I think these will sell ok AFTER everyone dumps theirs or gives up, but it'll be a hold for more than a few months.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

You know, if everyone's doing what you're doing, how much can you make? These are low cost high margin items, meaning you better stock up and clean out as much as you can and control the markets, if not, you will be bag holding them. You can make 100% on this if you do it right. So the best way to do this is to buy 100 shares (boxes) of this at $25/share, and unload it at $50/share. Difference is you can't dump 100 in one shot like you can on the stock markets. 100x25 = 2500, unload 100 at 50 = 5000.  I guess that's enough for 2 weeks of pay.

• Like 1