Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

New Years resolution was to buy less and focus on short term flips when buying. So much for that. Walmart at Lawrence and Markham in scarborough is closing and when I went in today I discovered all toys are 50% off. Me and this other guy filled a cart each with all the latest sets. Some may take a while to sell but at half off you can’t go wrong. I got mostly Star Wars, including the Hoth medical bay and the snoke throne room. I’m being truthful when I say there’s nothing left. Definitely a right place at the right time fluke. If I was even an hour later there’s be nothing. 

44 minutes ago, jeff_14 said:

New Years resolution was to buy less and focus on short term flips when buying. So much for that. Walmart at Lawrence and Markham in scarborough is closing and when I went in today I discovered all toys are 50% off. Me and this other guy filled a cart each with all the latest sets. Some may take a while to sell but at half off you can’t go wrong. I got mostly Star Wars, including the Hoth medical bay and the snoke throne room. I’m being truthful when I say there’s nothing left. Definitely a right place at the right time fluke. If I was even an hour later there’s be nothing. 

A Walmart closing? craziness!