Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

I'm not even a fan of Ninjago but i love the look of this set! If i were a kid i'd probably want it. Might be able to find it at a deeper discount when Target clearances it. Likewise with the Chima set as i know most Targets still have that one.

With Target Canada going under i'm hoping most everything will at least go to %30 in the coming months.

My local Targets have next to nothing on the shelves. Literally about 100 sets across all the themes... and no discounts left. I have one more that I'm going to check out later, but I suspect the local resellers have already visited. I'm hoping that the local Walmarts and TRUs have something of a deal (haven't seen anything decent for about 3-4 months now) when Target finally goes - at least they'll have product.

I might go back to get that Ninjago set and tuck it away for a rainy day. It is awesome - the building itself is a masterpiece IMO.

**Edit .. this is for Target. ** Does anyone think they'll discount any of the video game stuff to 30%?

Edited by gregpj

Nice! I check 30 times a day - I'll stumble upon this WM deal one of these days!

Not sure what time zone you're in, but you need to check between approx 5-7am EST. That's when they seem to come online. They lasted until about 7:30am EST the other day, but that was unusual.

Silly Republic Gunship is STILL only at $120... One of the things i will miss most about Target is their predictable clearance prices and timing. Walmarts' are all over the place and it just hurts my head to keep track of and try to understand. Then you have their policy of having different prices online vs. in store, ugh. The Gunship was the same price online like a year ago, then disappeared. And then back a few weeks ago at the same price.

As we all know Walmart threw a bunch of 2014 stuff at %50 online recently. Yet this 2013 set that is dried up in their physical stores is still only %20 off?! Not looking forward to spending more time in Walmart after Target closes it's doors :( 

It now shows up as "Item no longer available" rather than sold out online/in store. I guess this one is poofed?

It showed this status a while ago, i don't think it guarantee's that it won't come back.

When i got my 2 a couple weeks ago it said "Sorry no longer available" after, but people have got some after that for sure.

So it can still come back in stock even with this message.

Has anyone had a successful order with Creative Towers in the last week or so? And for those who were earlier, did your status ever get updated from "Order in processing"? The last time I saw them come back into stock I managed to order some but the order seems to be stuck in limbo. Too bad... easiest QFLL ever. :)

Has anyone had a successful order with Creative Towers in the last week or so? And for those who were earlier, did your status ever get updated from "Order in processing"? The last time I saw them come back into stock I managed to order some but the order seems to be stuck in limbo. Too bad... easiest QFLL ever. :)

My only order of 2 a week or so ago filled and shipped within a day.

However my TH's are stuck in Limbo and probably won't get them at this point.

From what i gather; "Order in Process" for a long period of time means: "crap, we sold too many, just keep them in limbo for a month before cancelling the order". ToO being a recent exception though.

I have four towers in Limbo as well as a couple THs. I have more faith in the towers shipping, but even that isn't a guarantee.

Edited by Veegs

My only order of 2 a week or so ago filled and shipped within a day.

However my TH's are stuck in Limbo and probably won't get them at this point.

From what i gather; "Order in Process" for a long period of time means: "crap, we sold too many, just keep them in limbo for a month before cancelling the order". ToO being a recent exception though.

I have four towers in Limbo as well as a couple THs. I have more faith in the towers shipping, but even that isn't a guarantee.

That's what I was thinking.. I have to say that Walmart's online ordering seems pretty crappy. I haven't ordered much from them, but a GE I ordered back in the fall went into that Limbo, got cancelled via email, but stills says it's "in processing." I've been avoiding calling them to complain because I ordered quite a few of the towers so I don't want to get flagged. :)

That's what I was thinking.. I have to say that Walmart's online ordering seems pretty crappy. I haven't ordered much from them, but a GE I ordered back in the fall went into that Limbo, got cancelled via email, but stills says it's "in processing." I've been avoiding calling them to complain because I ordered quite a few of the towers so I don't want to get flagged. :)

I think that you SHOULD call to complain so that I may scoop up your cancelled Creative Towers.

I ordered a Christmas tree for a family member and it took Walmart 8 business days to ship it.  All the warehouse did was put a shipping label on the box and it still took almost 2 weeks.

I think that you SHOULD call to complain so that I may scoop up your cancelled Creative Towers.

I ordered a Christmas tree for a family member and it took Walmart 8 business days to ship it.  All the warehouse did was put a shipping label on the box and it still took almost 2 weeks.

Hahaha, I think I'll just wait and see. No rush to get them!

8 days huh? I'm at 6 so far... I hope you ordered that tree early and you weren't setting it up on boxing day!

Got 2 x 4 towers in the last 2 weeks .. 2 orders .. no trouble .. ordered one day .. got next day ...splendissimo

You're in Quebec right? Maybe even Montreal? I think Walmart's warehouse is in Montreal so it doesn't surprise me it got to you so fast. My original order for towers came within 3 days.

I`ve got 1 order of Towers pending, close to a week now. Popped back up for like 15min or so, ordered, then gone. Hoping it ships, I`d really love a refill of these. Should have cleaned out my Walmarts over Black Friday, if they have an offer like this this year again I will not make the mistake of leaving any. 

You're in Quebec right? Maybe even Montreal? I think Walmart's warehouse is in Montreal so it doesn't surprise me it got to you so fast. My original order for towers came within 3 days.

Yeap Quebec .. near Mtl .. but as far as I know about Walmart .. first there's no Distribution center near here .. did I miss something ?  .. 2ndo : Both order came directly from Ontario ..saw the tracking info of UPS..

thanks

Just by nature of geography it seems those in Eastern Canada were able to get the jump on those creative tower windows of opportunity partly due to the time zone difference.   It just wasn't practical for me to be up and at my computer at 4-5AM trying to catch those darn things.

Is there anyone on here willing to sell me one at cost + shipping (ON/QB ---> AB, depending on how bad that is)?    I just wanted at least one to have for the pieces.

Just by nature of geography it seems those in Eastern Canada were able to get the jump on those creative tower windows of opportunity partly due to the time zone difference.   It just wasn't practical for me to be up and at my computer at 4-5AM trying to catch those darn things.

Is there anyone on here willing to sell me one at cost + shipping (ON/QB ---> AB, depending on how bad that is)?    I just wanted at least one to have for the pieces.

If I get the ones I ordered last week I could hook you up with one. I'm guessing shipping will be around $25 though... these things are big.

Hahaha, I think I'll just wait and see. No rush to get them!

8 days huh? I'm at 6 so far... I hope you ordered that tree early and you weren't setting it up on boxing day

It was for my parents who already had their tree set up, but they wanted a new white one that was prelit for 2015.  It was scheduled to arrive on December 24, it arrived on December 30th and they were charged for it twice. 

I suggested that they take my green tree instead and spray it with fake snow!

• Like 1