Monster Fighters

Legodog

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm glad to have helped so many of my fellow members. Just curious, I had changed the title of this thread to reflect the current offer and I am wondering if it helped to get your attention about the deal. If it did help catch your attention, then I will plan to do the same for any price changes in the future.

I honestly do not remember it with a different price originally, but the price I saw was good enough to purchase two of them earlier today. I certainly appreciate it and look forward to more "updated" posts. Thank you!

I honestly do not remember it with a different price originally, but the price I saw was good enough to purchase two of them earlier today. I certainly appreciate it and look forward to more "updated" posts. Thank you!

Alrighty then, that's all I needed to hear! You're welcome and thanks for the input.!

Well anyway, the listed price went up a bit. It is now $62.19 (22% off, save $17.80).

Still a good deal somewhat, just not as good as before though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AnnexBrett

I placed an order on 02/27 for 3 x9467 on amazon.de (shipping to Canada). They shipped it out on 02/29 in three separate shipment. NONE of them arrived as 03/29. I contacted them on 03/20 and they said to be patient etc... How long should I wait and what's the next step if it never turns up? The wired part that other orders I placed way after this one has already arrived promptly...

I placed an order on 02/27 for 3 x9467 on amazon.de (shipping to Canada). They shipped it out on 02/29 in three separate shipment. NONE of them arrived as 03/29. I contacted them on 03/20 and they said to be patient etc...

How long should I wait and what's the next step if it never turns up? The wired part that other orders I placed way after this one has already arrived promptly...

I have had packages from amazon ship exactly the same time yet come a week apart. Their shipping times seem to be longer now. That being said you should have received them by now. I'd give them until mid next week then start with the refund talk.

Guest AnnexBrett

I have had packages from amazon ship exactly the same time yet come a week apart. Their shipping times seem to be longer now. That being said you should have received them by now. I'd give them until mid next week then start with the refund talk.

Yeah I'll do that. It's very random with them. I received package regular post (paid $6 shipping from UK!) in 3 day! Got package with DHL in 24hrs (charge me extra however I never wanted it), and then this 3 trains...disappeared! All 3 of them!

How I'm gna prove it I never received them?

Yeah I'll do that. It's very random with them. I received package regular post (paid $6 shipping from UK!) in 3 day! Got package with DHL in 24hrs (charge me extra however I never wanted it), and then this 3 trains...disappeared! All 3 of them!

Usually I have to sign for my packages. Amazon's customer service is generally excellent, I have dealt with amazon.de before with no issues.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AnnexBrett

What a rip off!! Finally they declared my order as 'lost'. Amazon refund my $ to my account HOWEVER upon charging I paid 50euros / set - $69 and the refund was 50euros - $63 after the currency exchange! So after all I dont have any ghost train and I basically paid $18 for nothing! I am upset now!

TOK. Something interesting. Look at the pictures. You have two avatars. One being a green thing, and the other one, the Lego Ghostbusters one.

It's looking fine on my end. My new avatar is showing up in both the reply and brickfolio as it should. I had to delete all my temporary internet files a couple times though.

It's looking fine on my end. My new avatar is showing up in both the reply and brickfolio as it should. I had to delete all my temporary internet files a couple times though.Interesting. That's what happened with Huskers1236, too. I don't know. Maybe a bunch of members changing their avatar is messing up the system? Which is the one that you want to be showing up?

It's looking fine on my end. My new avatar is showing up in both the reply and brickfolio as it should. I had to delete all my temporary internet files a couple times though.Interesting. That's what happened with Huskers1236, too. I don't know. Maybe a bunch of members changing their avatar is messing up the system? Which is the one that you want to be showing up?I noticed that too earlier today with Stephen's avatar

It's looking fine on my end. My new avatar is showing up in both the reply and brickfolio as it should. I had to delete all my temporary internet files a couple times though.Interesting. That's what happened with Huskers1236, too. I don't know. Maybe a bunch of members changing their avatar is messing up the system? Which is the one that you want to be showing up?I noticed that too earlier today with Stephen's avatarIt's all the mods and admin changing their avatars. ;) Corrupting the system! :-)

Which is the one that you want to be showing up?

The Ghostbuster avatar was the older one and a temporary fix til I got around to making my own from scratch. The new one is the 'green thing' as you put it. It's more or less me in all my orcy nerdness. :-)

The only other thing I can think of is maybe some browsing history on your computer still has temporarily saved information for the older avatar. Otherwise it may be a server thing and might fix itself eventually.

You like my new one? Not sure if I completely like it, so it may change in the near future. ;) Tell me if it shows up or not.

If it's a silhouette of a clone trooper helmet then, yes, it is showing up.

And I do like it more than the previous; makes you stand out in a crowd! :-)