Staples 25% Off purchases of $75 or more

exciter1

Does anyone use the 26x16x19 boxes for storing modulars?  I'm wondering how snug the 19" height is and how it is measured on Staples boxes.

Unfortunately LEGO doesn't seem to ship in the 26x23x19 boxes anymore that were absolutely perfect for storing modulars and I've filled all of mine up now.

If anyone out there uses American Express Blue Cash Preferred, until 2/7 you can get $25 off a Staples.com order of $100 or higher. It's probably available for other AmEx cards, but I can't confirm.

EDIT: Eligible cards include any valid U.S. American Express personal Card issued by American Express, or Business Card from American Express.

Edited by johnwray

If anyone out there uses American Express Blue Cash Preferred, until 2/7 you can get $25 off a Staples.com order of $100 or higher. It's probably available for other AmEx cards, but I can't confirm.

EDIT: Eligible cards include any valid U.S. American Express personal Card issued by American Express, or Business Card from American Express.

Are you referring to Amex Offers?