76025 - Green Lantern vs Sinestro

slabit

Guest brickcrazyhouse
10 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

You really think that this set is dependent on the movie?

no that was a jab at a bad movie. it depends on how soon GL is released in another set

5 hours ago, Stud-Flipper said:

So, there hasn't been much talk on this set. Does anyone think it will continue to go under the radar until retirement, only to sell for massive returns in the aftermarket?

No. This set will be hoarded just like every other Batman set. I checked stock levels of the Mr Freeze/Arctic Batman set on Amazon and there are several sellers that have 100+ units in stock. That one ain't topping $45 anytime soon. Doubt this one will too.

7 hours ago, pete411 said:

No. This set will be hoarded just like every other Batman set. I checked stock levels of the Mr Freeze/Arctic Batman set on Amazon and there are several sellers that have 100+ units in stock. That one ain't topping $45 anytime soon. Doubt this one will too.

Just for my education, how do you check stock levels on Amazon?

1 minute ago, thoroakenfelder said:

select a seller, put items into your cart from the seller, go into your cart, change the quantity to 999. It will adjust to however many are available from that seller. Unless they have a buying limit in place.

Ah ... so a manual effort seller-by-seller. I thought there was a secret report somewhere....