76025 - Green Lantern vs Sinestro

slabit

Greetings,

I am having a hard time find this set. I noticed that lots of online retailers that are carrying the other super hero sets (76026+) either do not have this set in stock (ever) or do not even have it listed.

Any ideas on why that may be?  Is it that popular or is there a supply issue?

Thanks

Other than one or two Targets, I, too haven't seen these on the shelves yet.  I wouldn't worry about it, though.  They will be out there soon enough.

I know it's frustrating when there's a set you want, but can't seem to get it.  I couldn't even order this set off of TRU's website last night.

I've found a few of this set mostly at Target. Right now on their website they have it listed at $12.99 so if your lucky to find one or a few don't forget to price match.

Target removed the set from its website. no more price matching :(

will they price match a personal receipt for a different store for a certain time period?

I have a feeling this set will be a good set to flip. I'm sitting pretty on 3 mint boxes. Saw the WM employee stock the shelf with them. Unfortunately paid retail but that's obviously what you'll have to pay for now.

i agree it will probably be a good set but will be widely available after this short lull. 

not sure i want to sit on any just yet. 

Green lantern is a fig all justice leaguers will want. 

Target removed the set from its website. no more price matching :(

will they price match a personal receipt for a different store for a certain time period?

Yeah I was highly disappointed yesterday on my way to the Wal-Mart register with a couple of these. Wasted a good 10 minutes trying to hunt up the listing, with Target Mobile App acting up and all.

Lots of similarity between this set and Riddler Chase, except the latter wasn't really discounted for quite a while after release, afaik.

Target put the listing back with the CORRECT price

FWIW, I tried to get Target to price match it in-store to that $12.99 price, but they said it was an incorrect listing.  The reason they cited was that the description mentioned it was a 90 piece set, but the box itself listed 174 piece set.  So no luck on price matching...

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse

fans of the green lantern movie will be willing to pay big money for this later on. problem is there are no green lantern movie fans :lol:seriously it all depends if green lantern makes another appearance.