21007 - Rockefeller Center

kfishe2

Rockefeller Center NBC Promo

I have never seen one of these anywhere else and I thought I did a pretty thorough internet search for it. It is a standard Rock Center set that was purchased by NBC. They added a promotional sticker to cover the base plate that has the NBC logo and "Rock Center with Brian WIlliams" on it. I obtained it for free from an employee that I know at an NBC affiliate station who is not at all into lego, so I don't doubt that it was released by NBC. I have just never seen another one mentioned anywhere. There is one ebay listing for it, which was mine that I sold last year just to see what it would bring. It didn't do much different than the standard set, but I wasn't expecting much from it. I do still have another one of them. Just wondering if anyone else has run into one before.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Not sure if my reply would still matter but we still see someone selling this in our country. It cost around $40~50 range. How much did you get when you sold it on ebay?

I dont remember off hand but it sold for right about what a new rock center was selling for. But looking back I didnt know what I was doing (not that I do now, just a tad bit smarter now) and I think I could have gotten a better price with the right methods. Still have one more I will sit on for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2016 at 2:29 AM, Adobo said:

Not sure if my reply would still matter but we still see someone selling this in our country. It cost around $40~50 range. How much did you get when you sold it on ebay?

Im looking for this set. do you mind letting me know where to get this. I have a friend in Philippines so it will be perfect...

• Like 1