Does creator (buildings) ever go on sale in Canada?

tacsniper

The best sales I have seen have been from target. Got a couple of sets for 50%off. Its a shame they wont exist in canada after June. Walmart has good online sales but you either have to watch the website like a hawk or be lucky. They go very quickly when the sales pop up.

Sales are few and far between here in Canada.

I have personally never seen the modular buildings on sale if that's what you are referring to.

Best way to get them is from LEGO Shop at Home with double/triple VIP and/or a nice promo polybag, but usually getting them even at full retail will still get you your money back and then some!

Sales are few and far between here in Canada.

I have personally never seen the modular buildings on sale if that's what you are referring to.

Best way to get them is from LEGO Shop at Home with double/triple VIP and/or a nice promo polybag, but usually getting them even at full retail will still get you your money back and then some!

^ what he said. I've never seen the modulars go on sale... I don't even remember seeing a pricing mistake on them in the time I've been investing.

I have only seen it once it was on the cottage i believe not sure the set number it was 30% at wal-mart. Beyond that i have never seen it.As BRICKULATOR mentioned above the lego store would be the best bet and keep and eye on the promos that come with the sets. I bought the vw van and it came with a poly bag that i sold for $60 on top of that i was able to sell the Van on Kijiji for $180. I made $240 on both of them and only paid $140.

The best sales I have seen have been from target. Got a couple of sets for 50%off. Its a shame they wont exist in canada after June. Walmart has good online sales but you either have to watch the website like a hawk or be lucky. They go very quickly when the sales pop up.

Let say after APRIL... this is the new TARGET from today's update !