41106 - Pop Star Tour Bus

TheOrcKing

Guest TabbyBoy
20 minutes ago, Haay said:

My (7 year old) daughter went to two birthday parties by school-friends of hers in 2016, and both girls wanted to get this Pop Star Tour Bus from kids pooling their gift-money together. I think it's an attractive set that offers nice play features for the target group, and it may turn out well liked (and desired) in the future.

It's also retired since December 2016 / January 2017. :) 

I'm hoping you're right as I bought an obscene amount of 41106 when Tesco was churning them out at £8 each during their 3-for-2 sale. Don't expect this to reach anywhere near RRP in the afterlife as it's not as desirable as the 41015 (Dolphin Cruiser) which isn't doing too great as the last one that sold on eBay UK only reached £49.99 which is an £18 loss after fees if originally bought at RRP.

I will sell my 41106s when they reach £35 which may still be a while yet as a lot still aren't selling at £30 ;-( To be honest, I seriously thought about returning them all a week later.

CAUTION is required before buying any Friends set for investment and buying at RRP guarantees a loss however long you keep it.

Yes, a lot of these are nice sets but, the novelty of "LEGO for girls" wore off a long time ago.