What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

Finished up my own BB-8 a few days ago, thought it was a pretty fun little build.  Building the sides of the ball got a bit repetitive, but overall I think he looks very good and is not too blocky for being a sphere.  The head bobble was done well too.

Working on some builds right now that are coming from a lot I bought.  Included a Monster Fighters Zombies, 8017 Tie Advanced, 8038 Endor, and 3829 Fire Nation Ship.  Lot had almost 200 figures as well that went to my BL store.  Solid triple in the gap on this lot.  20 lbs. bulk leftover that will go to another BL shop that is local.  

• Like 1

You don't have the ends of the support structure attached to the table so all it is doing is adding weight.  A much better design would be a support structure above the track which sits on the table and holds the rail up.

Attached as in cheating? Thought about that as well as using Google to steal ideas. However, that's what I came up with on the fly and It holds 5 engines with no flex. Which I think is darn good considering it's over 30" gap. Double Deck is on the horizon.

17 hours ago, squeakdigital00 said:

Attached as in cheating? Thought about that as well as using Google to steal ideas. However, that's what I came up with on the fly and It holds 5 engines with no flex. Which I think is darn good considering it's over 30" gap. Double Deck is on the horizon.

As in that center bit you have is structurally not doing anything for the bridge. The truss section needs to be attached/touching/etc the table to actually lend support to the bridge. 

• Like 1