What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

Built 30404 Friends Flower today ...

20190112_140346_Film2.thumb.jpeg.8a4bffa9580a86f6f3aec36c7a5d4bf9.jpeg

Yes it is incomplete .. Bought 4 of these at WM for $2 each, but when I came home I noticed one had been ripped open on the side. Missing about 20 of the 100 pieces. The build properly reflects how good our household is in keeping plants alive ....

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:05 PM, Phil B said:

Built 30404 Friends Flower today ...

Yes it is incomplete .. Bought 4 of these at WM for $2 each, but when I came home I noticed one had been ripped open on the side. Missing about 20 of the 100 pieces. The build properly reflects how good our household is in keeping plants alive ....

I would hate to see what our Lego fish would look like then.  POTC zombie shark maybe?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

which, in your opinion, is better?

BB8 came out years later so I would expect some advancement

I am partial to 10225 R2-D2, but the inner working of the BB-8 in order to create the 'action' features aren't too shabby. Overall I thought BB-8 had more monotony to the build.  

Broke out a $35 75157 Captain Rex's AT-TR since the price hasn't moved and we wanted something to build...mostly for the 5th Brother mini-fig that the kids wanted. Not a great looking set but we at least had fun building it.

In other news...if anyone is looking for a used 75157 that is complete except for the 5th Brother mini-figure, I know a guy. ?

IMG_9889.jpeg

IMG_9894.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2