What sets you picking up next double VIP?

herpderp

And just like that the ToO is OOS...

Glad I picked one up at LEGO Shop at Home earlier in the week and one again tonight as double VIP went live.

Thought just came to my mind as this set may go the way of HH did. It will vanish just like that and a lot of F5ing will commence.

Glad I picked one up at LEGO Shop at Home earlier in the week and one again tonight as double VIP went live.

Thought just came to my mind as this set may go the way of HH did. It will vanish just like that and a lot of F5ing will commence.

Sorry but...which one is HH and what does F5ing mean?

Sorry but...which one is HH and what does F5ing mean?

HH is Haunted House. F5 is the page refresh key. He means to say that the set will retire, people won`t expect it, then panic buying will ensue and people will rapidly and repeatedly hit their F5 keys in the hopes that the set will be available again for a brief enough time to order. 

Guest TabbyBoy

I ordered 5x Sea Cow this morning after seeing one built and I thought it was fantastic. A great steampunk set which reminds me of Wild Wild West and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Also it's simply a stunning ship in its own right. However it's not a true exclusive but, didn't the Imperial Flagship do well? Once shipped, I'm ordering 5 more and so on.

I ordered 5x Sea Cow this morning after seeing one built and I thought it was fantastic. A great steampunk set which reminds me of Wild Wild West and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Also it's simply a stunning ship in its own right. However it's not a true exclusive but, didn't the Imperial Flagship do well? Once shipped, I'm ordering 5 more and so on.

Keep it rolling till they just give up and hand you the keys to the warehouse :-P

Guest TabbyBoy

I love the Red 5 and tempted but, could it be another B-Wing. If still available near the end of 2x VIP, I'll order one for my collection. There's always the 90 days if I order more but, that may mean "Ban Me" in Danish?

I have a quick question if someone can help.  I bought a set for $100 and used $5 of VIP points to save a little money.  Then I heard that you don't get points on sets that you use VIP points.  Will I get the points for $95 worth of the order or $0?>  Thanks for helping me figure this out.

I have a quick question if someone can help.  I bought a set for $100 and used $5 of VIP points to save a little money.  Then I heard that you don't get points on sets that you use VIP points.  Will I get the points for $95 worth of the order or $0?>  Thanks for helping me figure this out.

Yes, you get points on the $95

I have a quick question if someone can help. I bought a set for $100 and used $5 of VIP points to save a little money. Then I heard that you don't get points on sets that you use VIP points. Will I get the points for $95 worth of the order or $0?> Thanks for helping me figure this out.

You get points on the $95.

It's obviously your choice, and $5 of points isn't too much, but if you plan on buying more Lego, those lost points can eventually add up.