Ridiculous price of LEGO Fence Lattice 1 x 4 x 1 (3633)

ashfordphilip

Hello, i was searching for about 100 of these pieces (3633) in dark bluish gray,but prices are really too high! 

I cannot manage to find one at less than 2 eur each in europe. Now checking recent sales on bricklink it seems that there were bought a lot in past months for like 0,20 cent each but now there is like a general sold out. So i was wondering why this happened and if you know where else i can buy that parts from.

Thank you in advance :)

Hello, i was searching for about 100 of these pieces (3633) in dark bluish gray,but prices are really too high! 

I cannot manage to find one at less than 2 eur each in europe. Now checking recent sales on bricklink it seems that there were bought a lot in past months for like 0,20 cent each but now there is like a general sold out. So i was wondering why this happened and if you know where else i can buy that parts from.

Thank you in advance :)

There are plenty below 2

Yeah its that the problem, do you thing they will restock in some time?

No I don't, not if you want a single vendor with big quantities. There are several sets on the market that contain a few of them, but none with many. And I wouldn't count on someone BLing an ET.

I actually bricklinked the 10181 Eiffel Tower - and this was by far the most expensive brick per piece.  After a lot of waiting - I managed to find a large lot off 255 at 37.3 cents per brick.  It accounted for about 20% of the overall cost for bricklining the entire set minus the instructions.  With the limited amount of sets that carry this brick - you just have to watch and be patient - but you're still going to pay more than you want.