Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs

27 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

Lot of promo sets, but a few big sets too, like DB, the FO star destroyer and the FO Heavy Assault Walker.

Also 0 value euros:

Edited by Val-E

On 5/6/2018 at 10:01 AM, CyberLogic said:

Hi Jeff.  I've Identified this same issue in another set, wondering if you can fix it as well.  The set number is 5004195-1.  You can add it to your brickfolio and it makes the total set count go up but then is does not ever shown in your brickfolio.  Due to this my set count is way off as I've added this set a few times now and have no way to edit/remove it since it's not visible in the folio.  Please fix if you can.  Thanks!  

Hi Jeff, just checking to see if you were able to look into this set that isn't showing up in brickfolio's once added.  

Hello there,

I tried finding this in FAQs but can't seem to locate an answer. I was wondering if there was a way to include MSRP for your sets as a column, or if I can somehow import MSRP, or even set my "Purchase Price" to MSRP. I know BrickSet maintains this data, can it be carried over when you import your collection from Brickset? Or is there some other way to do this aside from manually?

Appreciate the help and love the site!

Thanks! 

On 5/25/2016 at 9:11 PM, midbenne said:

Is there a way that I am not seeing to record sale price in the brickfolio? If not, might that be something worth adding to the DB so that it could be stored by users? Doesn't that really improve the overall functionality of brickfolio? I mean (and I am not trying to sound snarky at all) doesn't all that sales data make it worthwhile to have it, then imagine tying that into your set pricing index...those would be real sale values tracked from within your own site...so value added to user and value added to the admins. Just some thoughts, maybe I am just missing the sell for price but figured I would mention something as it's not very apparent if it's there at all. Thanks again for the hard work here...

On 5/25/2016 at 9:23 PM, gregpj said:

You're not missing it... it's not there. It has been requested numerous time though. :)

Is the "record sold item feature" now available in Brickfolio?