Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs

I have attempted to import my sets from Brickset into my Brickfolio. It however stops at 1000 sets. I own thousands more. How can I import them all into Brickfolio? Rebrickable gives an error and says it is notifying someone of the error.

am i really the first person to report that the lot price calculator isn't working? whenever i click on it i get logged out, when i log back in, i still can't access. nobody else having this problem??

1 hour ago, calmdahn said:

am i really the first person to report that the lot price calculator isn't working? whenever i click on it i get logged out, when i log back in, i still can't access. nobody else having this problem??

I just tried it and it worked.  Maybe a browser issue?

I am getting an error when trying to export my brickfolio set list to excel. Is anyone else having this problem?

58 minutes ago, cmartin33 said:

I am getting an error when trying to export my brickfolio set list to excel. Is anyone else having this problem?

Can you try again?

On 7/18/2019 at 10:48 AM, calmdahn said:

have same issue on chrome and IE today

On 8/8/2019 at 3:43 PM, Jeff Mack said:

I will dig into it tonight and see why it's losing its session.

was it fixable? Tried just now again and bust. trying to review a craigslist spreadsheet

thanks

When was the last time the price guide has been updated? 

I've also noticed some sets that I bought several months ago still show as like 'large d2c set' but no name or picture.

2 hours ago, citymorgue said:

When was the last time the price guide has been updated? 

I've also noticed some sets that I bought several months ago still show as like 'large d2c set' but no name or picture.

Looks like April was the last update ... 😳

I messaged admin in regards to an update about a week ago.... No response, values update is far behind with several newer sets not entered into database yet. I'm a bit concerned.

9 hours ago, matt4040 said:

I messaged admin in regards to an update about a week ago.... No response, values update is far behind with several newer sets not entered into database yet. I'm a bit concerned.

There will be an update soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1