71016 - Kwik-E-Mart

TheOrcKing

I heard that someone was cleaning out most stores in northern Ohio and Pennsylvania and systems have probably not updated yet. This is not even in my area and I know no one who still watches this show. Wondering if it is hxc hustling that area that cat has energy like no other

Probably not.

I watch the Simpson's religiously have since they first aired on Tracy ulman show. Lego may have been a little slow on the uptake  to make the sets. Maybe why they are getting dumped so early in the lifetime. Guess they will make good brick link fodder when the bubble burst .

11 minutes ago, trekgate502 said:

I heard that someone was cleaning out most stores in northern Ohio and Pennsylvania and systems have probably not updated yet. This is not even in my area and I know no one who still watches this show. Wondering if it is hxc hustling that area that cat has energy like no other

The one large exclusive Emazers doesn´t have 50 plus units of or has said "buy, buy, buy yet" IIRC.

On 18/3/2015 at 2:04 AM, emazers said:

Every wise investors should have both the Simpsons House and Kwik-E-Mart as both sets will bring nice profits down the road, The Simpsons are known Worldwide, so don't miss the boat on these 2 sets, I surely won't. Ed

I stand corrected. People, do the needful and come again soon.

Edited by Val-E

18 minutes ago, romoore245 said:

I watch the Simpson's religiously have since they first aired on Tracy ulman show. Lego may have been a little slow on the uptake  to make the sets. Maybe why they are getting dumped so early in the lifetime. Guess they will make good brick link fodder when the bubble burst .

I bet you're the guy who cleaned out Ohio and Pennsylvania you could've shared a little you know 

At potentially 50% off for an exclusive (even 25% off) there shouldn't be much argument against buying these. Or does the US based BP group really have no idea how good they have it when buying LEGO at deep discounts that they can be this choosy??

In my backyard this would be a no-brainer.

Just now, lobo1969 said:

At potentially 50% off for an exclusive (even 25% off) there shouldn't be much argument against buying these. Or does the US based BP group really have no idea how good they have it when buying LEGO at deep discounts that they can be this choosy??

We have been flooded with 50% off sets for a few months now budgets are getting depleted.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lobo1969 said:

Chima rules apply > 70% is safety margin.

Just realised this thread has been dead for a year  until today and it ain´t no town hall. Prediction is this will be done as a thanksgiving turkey along with Simpson House at around Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

Just now, Val-E said:

Chima rules apply > 70% is safety margin.

Just realised this thread has been dead for a year  until today and it ain´t no town hall. Prediction is this will be done as a thanksgiving turkey along with Simpson House at around Thanksgiving.

If I was not mobilely challenged I would post a picture of Spock saying fascinating