Best Buy Canada 20% off Technic

lobo1969

If anyone missed out on some 20% technic LEGO at TRUs, Best Buy.ca has the same sale on their technic selection until March 19.

Other various sets are discounted at various amounts but nothing significant that I've noticed. Hardly worth mentioning.

42009 Mk II for CAD199 isn't bad. Pity I can't get it shipped to the USA.

42009 Mk II for CAD199 isn't bad. Pity I can't get it shipped to the USA.

You may want to tell this to the other thread where some of them are unhappy with only 20% discount. I sold a few of the MKII cranes to the US for about 250usd each already. Went as high as 300usd during xmas. Being at 199 is a major fire sale. This is around 150usd based on the exchange rate. This is probably the lowest i have gotten an MKII aside from last year where it went for 145usd on I forgot which site, maybe diapers.com or something.
  • Like 1

You may want to tell this to the other thread where some of them are unhappy with only 20% discount. I sold a few of the MKII cranes to the US for about 250usd each already. Went as high as 300usd during xmas. Being at 199 is a major fire sale. This is around 150usd based on the exchange rate. This is probably the lowest i have gotten an MKII aside from last year where it went for 145usd on I forgot which site, maybe diapers.com or something.

Hmm... yes, the 42009 has been very steady so far in its price. 20% off isn't at all bad.

Missed the volvo at 239. That is an insane low price at best buy. Convert that to USD. No way you can get the volvo under 200usd. 185usd=239cad......how sad is it to miss out on that! Some people were smart to jump on that. I will message amazon.ca for a price match. :)

Check amazon.co.uk - once VAT is deducted the Volvo is quite a bit cheaper than it is in Canada/USA.