Find of the day in Canada

gravtation

I was able to price match Walmart"s website showing $59 for the Benny spaceship and the Mos Eisley cantina was on the shelf. There's plenty of jek 14 for $60 if anyone's interested.

John

Where are you located? Which store were you able to price match Benny spaceship?

TRU.ca got a restock of a couple exclusives (Tumbler, Detectives office at $189.99, and Santa's Workshop).

However none of these offer free shipping, so i won't be burning my airmiles cash on em :

Detective gone again. Was hoping Simpson's House would pop up again. The random application of FREE SHIPPING over $49 is maddening!

What happens if you order something with free shipping & something that does not have free shipping, at the same time... does the web site explode?

I checked out a Tumbler without free shipping plus a T1 WITH free shipping and the checkout still included the Tumbler shipping..... so no shipping loophole there.

Limited stock of Benny's Spaceship available at walmart.ca.

Darn, I missed it. Thanks though.

I still have 3 Benny's Spaceship lying around from Target at 33.5%, waiting to get at least 5 of these before parting out, to be worth the time investment.

And, three months later, I still have an "Order in progress" from January 6 with walmart.ca for 4 Benny's Spaceship (I thought they cancelled out-of-stock orders instead of just forgetting them?).

Darn, I missed it. Thanks though.

I still have 3 Benny's Spaceship lying around from Target at 33.5%, waiting to get at least 5 of these before parting out, to be worth the time investment.

And, three months later, I still have an "Order in progress" from January 6 with walmart.ca for 4 Benny's Spaceship (I thought they cancelled out-of-stock orders instead of just forgetting them?).

Call them and give them your order # .. tell them you've seen it back in stock online ! .. worst they gonna way .. : We Are sorry ... you never know might help you get these "lost" sets ..

In Oshawa, ON.

What do you guys think of the Star Wars Jek 14 ship, is it a good buy for $60 CDN? There's quite a few left.

Thanks,

John

Jek 14 - the set that just wont die!  it's a 2013 set, already retired, has been on countless sales & still there are stacks of them everywhere you go.  I would have thought it would have been much more popular, overall it's a nice looking & a pretty good set.  I would bet you could do better than %30 off on this one by mid-summer...

Here's the Canadian deal of the day hands down.

I Received an email notification from ToysRus.ca that R2D2 (10225) was in stock though the e-mail link they sent me.  Tried to order 8 but they only had 6 available, so my 6 are processing.  Plus these were at 20% off ($184 each).  I checked the website and it was never put back up there.  Crazy but awesome!  :)

Cha ching! 

• Like 1

Here's the Canadian deal of the day hands down.

I Received an email notification from ToysRus.ca that R2D2 (10225) was in stock though the e-mail link they sent me.  Tried to order 8 but they only had 6 available, so my 6 are processing.  Plus these were at 20% off ($184 each).  I checked the website and it was never put back up there.  Crazy but awesome!   :)

Cha ching! 

Very nice!

Might explain why R2's listing appeared on their site a week or so ago with no stock. Pretty sure i also clicked the "E-mail me" button, but ah well, that's TRU's notification system for ya.

I was able to get more Benny Spaceships for $59 and I found a whole bunch of Simpsons minifigures.

john

​From walmart.ca?? If so, nicely done. I keep trying to catch the Benny's in stock, but no go for me...

Edited by umdurkse
Addition of clarity