Find of the day in Canada

gravtation

Thanks! Finally starting to see a bit of growth on this set. Cheap set, but a good buy just the same. 

I loaded up on 10 more, this thing is doing better then i would have expected so soon! I mean it's still available in some TRU's albeit at retail price.

Frankly amazed WM still has it in stock... 

Thanks! I tried to nab 10, said only 8 left in stock, so gobbled them up. I'm still finding AT-ATs in store at $75, too. I grabbed three from a location in Windsor yesterday, so keep an eye out if you are out shopping (or better yet have friends and family do the looking for you...)

Thanks! I tried to nab 10, said only 8 left in stock, so gobbled them up. I'm still finding AT-ATs in store at $75, too. I grabbed three from a location in Windsor yesterday, so keep an eye out if you are out shopping (or better yet have friends and family do the looking for you...)

Never even got to see ATAT's in my area on any sort of clearance... they all were shipped off or something. Lots of Ninjago Cities and such though... and $75 Cantina's, boo.

Keeping my eye out though!

Edited by Sandwraithx157

Never even got to see ATAT's in my area on any sort of clearance... they all were shipped off or something. Lost of Ninjago Cities and such though... and $75 Cantina's, boo.

Tons of Ninjago sets and Chima sets on clearance, but I use 'clearance' lightly - some were only 10% off or so. They haven't moved much yet and I've checked back a couple times over the last two weeks, but no further discounts. Still, since it is right next to my job I pop in at least once a week. Those Ninjago cities will be mine if they knock the price down enough.

Some of the Minecraft Minifig scale sets are on sale at Bestbuy.ca for like %10-15 off. Normally i wouldn't even post such a deal, but i don't think I've seen these on sale anywhere yet, and maybe someone is looking to grab them at any discount.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/Search/SearchResults.aspx?type=product&page=1&sortBy=relevance&sortDir=desc&query=lego+minecraft

Also be aware that TRU has jacked up the price of these sets by $5 on the smaller sets, and $10 on the bigger ones. Noticed this last time i was in there looking at them for a gift idea..

Some of the Minecraft Minifig scale sets are on sale at Bestbuy.ca for like %10-15 off. Normally i wouldn't even post such a deal, but i don't think I've seen these on sale anywhere yet, and maybe someone is looking to grab them at any discount.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/Search/SearchResults.aspx?type=product&page=1&sortBy=relevance&sortDir=desc&query=lego+minecraft

Also be aware that TRU has jacked up the price of these sets by $5 on the smaller sets, and $10 on the bigger ones. Noticed this last time i was in there looking at them for a gift idea..

Not showing up on sale for me... Too bad - I've got a $10 credit burning a hole in my wallet and my son just built the Ender Dragon set last night. Pretty cool.

Not showing up on sale for me... Too bad - I've got a $10 credit burning a hole in my wallet and my son just built the Ender Dragon set last night. Pretty cool.

They show up on the "splash" screen, but don't once you go into the details and add them into your basket. It's weird.

When I search for "lego" and just scroll through the sales filter I see 140 different items for sales, once I find one I like and click on it, the sale doesn't show up in the details. It says the sales ends on April 6th which is today, it's a strange way to "time" things if it's a mistake.

NICE HAUL my friend :)

Got 4x 79016 Hobbit Attack on Lake Town today .. not the biggest deal but 20$ each

Saturday was my day .. Lego Store: another 5x 70404 on clearance  40% off,  much better than 2x I got at 30% 2 weeks ago! Don't know if they're going to receive more, there was no more on the clearance table...

If this can Help Friends from Montreal Area :

Black zero escape - $15

Republic troopers - $10

Mountain Hut - $35

Malibu Mansion Attack - $40

Didn't find any like these at these prices around here in Montreal so far ..

But these can be found in many WM , DECARIE, Valleyfield, Anjou, MTL-Nord, Laval, Hawksburry  same prices as you listed + most of them since February...

BARC Speeder - $20

Jek-14 - $65

Tumbler chase - $35

Jek-14 and Tumbler chase has been hard to find in Alberta... wish more will come up

I'm gonna send all The JEK  to ALBERTA.. they really are everywhere ! .. Costco had them at Christmas .. so now most of the other stores are stuck with these.. and they are really overpriced!