MOC Highlights

TheOrcKing

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love to see Jayce's car on CUUSOO.

Me too, or at least something in a similar style. I loved that show and too bad it didn't get a chance to end the way the writers wanted to with a movie stopping the Monster Minds menace once and for all because of low toy sales from what I heard. Ah well, the theme tune still is one of the best ever written for the american or even the french version, Jayce et les Conqu

You bet ! I've got chills when I listen that song. =)

I'm french and was 10/12 years old when I saw this so you can guess how much I love this version. =)

BTW as an anecdote the man that speaks at the beginning of this video is Jean Chalopin himself, producer and director of DIC (also known for MASK, popples, heathcliff, ulysses 31, inspector gadget, etc.).

Here is the short version for TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2WnQVG3hKA

Me too, or at least something in a similar style. I loved that show and too bad it didn't get a chance to end the way the writers wanted to with a movie stopping the Monster Minds menace once and for all because of low toy sales from what I heard. Ah well, the theme tune still is one of the best ever written for the american or even the french version, Jayce et les Conqu

BTW as an anecdote the man that speaks at the beginning of this video is Jean Chalopin himself, producer and director of DIC (also known for MASK, popples, heathcliff, ulysses 31, inspector gadget, etc.).

Ah cool. I didn't know that. Alright, one last off-topic post before getting back 'on track'. Haha. Here are a couple of remixes I found of the theme tune. I enjoy remixes that can be different but without losing the feeling of the original. I'm not much for ones that go in a completely different way and there is next to nothing of the source in there to be heard.

"Wheeled Warriors" by VideoMicro

Jayce et les Conquerants de la Lumi

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...