MOC Highlights

TheOrcKing

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for the following MOC. It is a Palace Cinema with alternate movie posters from movies like Forrest Gump, Thor, LOTR, and many others.

Designer: Johan the Yellowhead

Name: Alternate Palace Cinema Movie Posters

Those are perfect. They look exactly like the source material only with the exception of the minfigures. Very nicely and artistically well done.

Another Technic MOC. I came across on BrickTechnic. It's from Cedric2010

It's a beet stripper (not sure how it's called in English) "Ropa Euro Tiger V8-3" and it's amazingly detailed.

If UCS would exist in Technic, that would definitely be a UCS.

Here is the video. This impressive MOC must be seen in action to understand the prowess behind it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EKY_lA4so_U

And some pictures below.

Here is the actual truck

ropaeuroti.jpg

An here are some of the MOC of Cedric2010. Almost everything works and move like in the real one... impressive.

dsc0093.jpg

dsc0011.jpg

I know some people will say "so what is just a farming machine".

Maybe, but for me it's also a huge challenge to make such a detailed and working MOC. And achieving something like that impose some respect IMHO, at least for those of us who like Technics :)

Just completed this morning. Comments welcome, just be aware I cry easily.  :twitch:

Mods, if I break any rules along the way on these please let me know, as I'm not trying to sneak in advertising, I'm just a proud MOC-momma.

No rules broken. ^_^ That was the very core behind having this thread in the first place. You could also create a gallery of your own and post your creations in that as well. It gives people a more direct opportunity to leave comments and thumbs up your design. "MOC-momma".... That's a good one! :lol:

Just completed this morning. Comments welcome, just be aware I cry easily.  :twitch:

Mods, if I break any rules along the way on these please let me know, as I'm not trying to sneak in advertising, I'm just a proud MOC-momma.

attachicon.gifL0713038.JPGattachicon.gifL0713038.JPG

Great job, Justafrog! I am a big fan of dioramas and small little display thingamaboopers. Looks like you did a fantastic job... ;)

Thanks, everyone, I appreciate the kind words! The stickers were the tough part because I'm not a decal-creating genius like my husband is a moc-creating genius (the entire structural design is his, the decals are mostly-mine with a great deal of input from him and our daughters, and a great deal of help from a couple of toy dealers and decal-sellers I am acquainted with.)

Sorry for double posting, but I came across some more cool MOCs on Eurobricks.
Designer:  VFracingteam
Name: Finished MOC SL Gabon STANTUG 4011
Link.
The original ship.
9370196433_3a6c6d383b_b.jpg

The LEGO MOC version.
9370187195_e52c0726e8_c.jpg
All I can say is wow:shocked: 

Designers: 6kyubi6, 74Louloute, and 74Louloute.
Name: Steam Castle Falls 
Link.
9188523849_afaa75478a_c.jpg
That is amazing! 

More pictures of the build.
9192173228_84bb9723b4_c.jpg

9192161254_2796df84a1_c.jpg

9188940919_014965d75c_c.jpg

9188936649_18caeb4515_c.jpg

Steampunk style vehicle.
9119084932_718b7c6114_z.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind thoughts...I've thought about writing a couple of short stories around these characters, and then posting one of them on CUUSOO with pics of the crew.  I also want to do a scene for the crew - I was thinking of an interior of the TechCoop.

As with so many other things though, so many plans, so little time...

• 2 weeks later...