TRU.ca off Select SW, Super Heroes, and City Sets (Mar 27-Apr 2)

Sandwraith

Starts Friday.

I'll keep going with a new thread for now until we decide if we want to merge or whatnot.

Thanks to Stragus we already anticipated this, but now it's official :)

Make sure to use CineplexHoliday on any order over $40 online, i believe this will be the last sale to use it(?). If you have any 7965's left, now is a good time to get em. At %20 off even an inflated price tag of $199 - there's still money to be made even if you turn around and sell it same day.

Edit: This is assuming 7965 is actually included in the sale, it was for the previous sale, so i'm assuming it will be.

Edited by Sandwraithx157
  • Like 2

Is my browser brokin'  ? . There's no Star Wars 20% or more off as now on TRU.ca   .. more important the flyer doesn't say anythng about so ! .. DO I need to take my pills ?

Sale supposedly starts tomorrow - I guess we'll find out tomorrow morning for sure, but the flyer confirms Stragus' most excellent find.

Quebec

http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/toys-r-us-qc-flyer-march-27-to-april-2/single/4

Everywhere else (i.e. English):

http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/toys-r-us-flyer-march-27-to-april-6/single/2

• Like 1

Buy 7965 off the shelf now and go back with receipt tomorrow for price guarantee. Beat the wave this way.

Always doing this strategic move with Canadian Tire ! :) .. BTW 20% Elsa Castle at Canadian Tire for the next 3 days starting tomorrow .. no kidding .. got mine yesterday will go back tomorrow... price guarantee.. "Stashing" for next Christmas already !

Edited by gravtation

Managed to find 1 7965 left, must have sold through a couple between sales, better than none though!

Only knew of this 1 location with them still.

Did anyone find good filler for a cart of 39.94?

Crayola for pick-up won't do because the sets are not available for pick-up...

Aside from my in store 7965 purchase, i think i am actually steering clear of this sale. New Avengers sets weren't included, and SW/Super Heroes were on sale recently and i got what i wanted from that.

Too bad about the 0.99 crayons though :(

Anyone suggest any other good investment options based on what is available? I was thinking of loading up on Malibu Mansions.

Sorry i totally missed this...

Malibu Mansion is jacked up $5 at TRU. I'm also not sure if this set will be all that great as an investment. However it does have Tony Stark (no suit) which may be desirable, i only have 1, and may just keep it to have Stark.