Mini-fig displays

tk924

Curious to know how you might be displaying your mini-figs?

Here's what I did with a couple of my "special" mini-figs. Black Chrome Vader and Chrome Stormtrooper.

10698152854_b0b01f2444.jpg  10698339693_db4c2e10de.jpg

Old idea that I saw on Ebay and wanted to do them for myself.

I just bought some 50-count trading card holders and printed the card backs on photo paper.

• Like 4

That looks really nice. I hadn't seen that before but it's an excellent idea. Have you done it with any others? I combo R2 C3PO would look pretty cool with the right background.

BTW Welcome!

Thanks.

I have a 501st Legion Clone Trooper and an old, yellow ROTJ Luke in cases like these...I just don't have any pics of those at this time.

That is pretty cool... My Chrome Stormtrooper is still in the bag as i didn't really know what to do with it, but now i really want to do this!

Otherwise some of my other figs are just displayed in those minifig display cases LEGO sells (or sold).

Edited by Sandwraithx157
  • Like 1

Does anyone know where I could buy a large wall display for minifigs?  I have gotten a few of the Lego ones that hold 8 and 16 but I would like one that held closer to 100. My daughter has really taken to collecting minifigs and its time for something larger and maybe not as bulky as the Lego made ones.  I know you can stack the Lego ones but its a pain to get the cover open just to remove one fig.

Does anyone know where I could buy a large wall display for minifigs?  I have gotten a few of the Lego ones that hold 8 and 16 but I would like one that held closer to 100. My daughter has really taken to collecting minifigs and its time for something larger and maybe not as bulky as the Lego made ones.  I know you can stack the Lego ones but its a pain to get the cover open just to remove one fig.

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/7994-minifigure-collections-displays/

http://www.brickclassifieds.com/products/lego-minifigure-display-frame-holds-120-figs-1

Just a couple places around here it's been discussed or posted. ;)

Yes that is exactly what I want.  I have no problem spending 100 for the case but does anyone in the US sell them so I can save on shipping?  

That is pretty cool... My Chrome Stormtrooper is still in the bag as i didn't really know what to do with it, but now i really want to do this!

Otherwise some of my other figs are just displayed in those minifig display cases LEGO sells (or sold).

My Black Chrome Vader was in a bag and my Chrome Trooper was in a package like this...

139750_fc2a4d7c-29e1-11e4-9b9c-f0732523f

I'd much rather have it displayed in a see-through protective case with the card back. Much more unique and fun to display.

Thanks to tk924 i was able to replicate what he did and make a few displays myself!

I didn't have any photo paper, but i did cut and glue the images to old photos i had for some rigidity, and used a drummel to obtain the 3x8 plate required to fit.

These also make really cool gift ideas. My brother is a huge Boba fan, and i'll probably give him the case for a birthday or something (he has to supply his own fig of course :P)

IMG_4405.jpg

• Like 2