Mastermind Toys (Canada) - A few things at 40%

I was in my local Mastermind Toys tonight - free Harry Potter polybag (30407) with min $25 Lego purchase. City and Friends sets at 20% off if you can find something you want near the $25 mark. I went for a full price Women of NASA @ $29.99 to get the freebie... probably not worth it, but it’s a done deal now... lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shneebs said:

I was in my local Mastermind Toys tonight - free Harry Potter polybag (30407) with min $25 Lego purchase. City and Friends sets at 20% off if you can find something you want near the $25 mark. I went for a full price Women of NASA @ $29.99 to get the freebie... probably not worth it, but it’s a done deal now... lol

That Free Harry potter was a one day deal they had a week or so ago. Saw it at the last moment so I didn't bother to go in.. Figured they were all gone. I guess some stores still have them.. 😜 Im going to have to go check it out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shneebs said:

...and a few more...

https://www.mastermindtoys.com/Categories/468-Boxing-Week-Sale-Lego.aspx/1/80000010^231

The Resistance Bomber at half price is tempting - minifigs look decent... in stock at my local store... decisions...

Cant go wrong for half price.. Ive been clearing out any sales sets i see at Mastermind. have not seen any starwars sets yet or technic. but if i do they will be gone. Bought out all the friends juniors sets and nexo knights. All for resale of course.  

15 hours ago, Substored said:

Cant go wrong for half price.. Ive been clearing out any sales sets i see at Mastermind. have not seen any starwars sets yet or technic. but if i do they will be gone. Bought out all the friends juniors sets and nexo knights. All for resale of course.  

I got my local TRU to price match the Resistance Bomber at half off.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2019 at 11:36 AM, Stentorious said:

I got my local TRU to price match the Resistance Bomber at half off.

I was sooo tempted to do the same thing.. but didn't pull the trigger. its not against any policies and on the mastermind site they said available in stores so would have got the price match easily. Again I don't know why i didn't go in.. 😜