TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

​All of mine were "Located in stock" usually if they sell too much they swap to backordered pretty quick.. this was an odd occurrence. Wonder what exactly happened.

​Vodium somehow made it through security into the warehouses and snatched up the stock. He's got talent like that.

Edited by Brickson
  • Like 1

​All of mine were "Located in stock" usually if they sell too much they swap to backordered pretty quick.. this was an odd occurrence. Wonder what exactly happened.

​That's the status of mine as well.  Interestingly enough, I'd ordered some of the discounted Lego Movie sets a few days afterward and those just came in.  No sign of my Arctic Supply Plane though.  :(

Tried : CineplexFeb for Pirate ship today to see if it would work tomorrow .. NADA .. not good |

It's supposed to be a one-time code, but people have been using it over and over. Clear your browser cache/cookies and use guest checkout in "browser private mode" and you'll be just fine.

• Like 1

never used it before .. so shouldn' have to clear my cache !

But now it's working ..

​If you copy and paste the code, it doesn't enable the apply button.. you have to type "something" into the Promo Code. So paste the code, hit space bar, voila.

For investment wise i think we will have plenty of opportunities to purchase down the road. Right now capital can be better spent on old stuff TRU and WM is digging up or many rumour to be EOL sets.

pirates series still have plenty of life left imo

Edited by tacsniper

It's supposed to be a one-time code, but people have been using it over and over. Clear your browser cache/cookies and use guest checkout in "browser private mode" and you'll be just fine.

It doesn't seem to be working for the Star Destroyer right now.  Anyone else?

(I'm using a new iPad so no cache and I'm not logged in to their site.   Are they tracking IP's now?)

It doesn't seem to be working for the Star Destroyer right now.  Anyone else?

(I'm using a new iPad so no cache and I'm not logged in to their site.   Are they tracking IP's now?)

​I think the old cineplex code only worked on stuff that had a regular price under 120$ (I think).

I believe the same principle applies here with this new one but I could be wrong. It works for me on other stuff. 

​I think the old cineplex code only worked on stuff that had a regular price under 120$ (I think).

I believe the same principle applies here with this new one but I could be wrong. It works for me on other stuff. 

​This is correct. Can't use code on items above $120

Looks like no LEGO sale items this week?

​Yeah i didn't see anything in the flyer, other than purchasing the Jurassic World game and getting the Henry Wu figure, nothing exclusive about him though i believe.

I certainly could use a break from buying with all these backorders finally shipping from LEGO Shop at Home the past week or so haha ><