TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

I made an online order over the weekend and just picked it up tonight. 2 separate $50 orders to get a couple of the 25% off coupons for later xmas gift purchases.

Wasnt concerned about the bricktober freebie, figured it would be all gone by the time I got in.

Turned out they had 3 packs left sitting on the customer service counter, so I politely asked if in-store pick up qualified for the free minifigures. She checked the 2 orders totaled over $75 and tossed a box in.

Nice that they dont need to scan the promos so it seems they'll be flexible giving them out.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Didn't realize that the HP promo figs were selling for US$40 on eBay so I decided to go back this morning and use my two 25% off coupons I got last night to pick up some speed champion sets and the last 2 HP minifigures packs

Sent from my SM-G950W using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Today only, there is an additional 15% off purchases of 50$+- using code UNWRAPWOW15. Applies on already discounted sets.

For those that tried online this morning and it was not working, they seem to have fixed it now (worked on City Docks).

Although there is the usual .94 exclusion, there seem to be a glitch if you add an item to your cart that is 50$+, it applies the 15% on the whole cart! (I didn't submit the order but it shows in cart).

Untitled.png.35dada2c61acc40baef911223b570fc1.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dbrouge said:

Today only, there is an additional 15% off purchases of 50$+- using code UNWRAPWOW15. Applies on already discounted sets.

For those that tried online this morning and it was not working, they seem to have fixed it now (worked on City Docks).

Although there is the usual .94 exclusion, there seem to be a glitch if you add an item to your cart that is 50$+, it applies the 15% on the whole cart! (I didn't submit the order but it shows in cart).

Untitled.png.35dada2c61acc40baef911223b570fc1.png

Great tip! I plan to get MF on top of the Ninjago City Docks, which I think is coming in at 32% off. 

1 hour ago, ChristopherJB said:

Did anyone actually order the MF to ensure that it worked? That's a nice deal. Pretty much the same deal as amazon prime day.

I did. Got it with Ninjago City Docks. About $1045 all in with taxes. I haven't checked my credit card statement yet, but I got a confirmation email from TRU. Will update when it comes through. Not if. When.    :)

3 hours ago, Rebel Bricks said:

I did. Got it with Ninjago City Docks. About $1045 all in with taxes. I haven't checked my credit card statement yet, but I got a confirmation email from TRU. Will update when it comes through. Not if. When.    :)

I'm curious to see how they ship the items. I'm usually worried about TRU throwing all the big items together. I can't imagine how they'll ship the MF with the docks. If you can take pics of how they came in, it would be great. :) TRU has these huge boxes and one time shoved 10 of my technic MKII crane in one order.

2 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

I'm curious to see how they ship the items. I'm usually worried about TRU throwing all the big items together. I can't imagine how they'll ship the MF with the docks. If you can take pics of how they came in, it would be great. :) TRU has these huge boxes and one time shoved 10 of my technic MKII crane in one order.

Will do. I suspect MF will be packed in a single box as this is how I have seen it shipped in the past. 

3 minutes ago, kouks said:

I looked but didn't see anything 15% off?  Is it the code again?

Looks like it comes off automatically in the cart, if the item is included in "select items".

• Pre- Black Friday Savings! Save an additional 15% on select items. Nov 7th to 15th, 2018.

•  

• Pre- Black Friday Savings! Save an additional 15% on select items. Nov 7th to 15th, 2018. Valid online and in store.

• HOW IT WORKS

• Add all items to shopping cart to receive discount. While quantities last.
Edited by Sandwraith

47 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

Looks like it comes off automatically in the cart, if the item is included in "select items".

• Pre- Black Friday Savings! Save an additional 15% on select items. Nov 7th to 15th, 2018.

•  

• Pre- Black Friday Savings! Save an additional 15% on select items. Nov 7th to 15th, 2018. Valid online and in store.

• HOW IT WORKS

• Add all items to shopping cart to receive discount. While quantities last.

Got it, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:01 PM, Sandwraith said:

Interesting items today at TRU... liking the CN Tower :)

Also had a Pyramid/Sphinx set.

IMG-8555.thumb.JPG.fef17d495a75a5c176a21ed9f5163e98.JPGIMG-8556.thumb.JPG.1cc94b0c2ea325957921f0e0ebc48431.JPG

The Eiffel Tower, pyramid/Shyinx, and Cathedral are all going 50% off tomorrow ($69.99 to $34.97). Kind of funny since they literally JUST got these within the last couple days.