TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

16 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

Joker manor $209.97, picked up 12. Hopefully these will sell.

Batman movie minifigures 0.63......nabbed only 180 of these....couldn't punch fast enough.

Got 32 assembly squares for 169.83. Man, what a bargain basement deal. This is unreal!

OMFG on the Assembly Squares. I just want one dammit! Nice catch!

• Like 2

Moderators, you guys should consider removing ban on me just for this weekend until after cyber monday. I'm in front of the computer almost 24/7 for next 5 days. You don't want to miss out those Amazon deals that are coming up. Especially those lightning deals.

18 minutes ago, dbrouge said:

When did the sales go live?

I saw Assembly Square and Christmas Train but  too late they were gone

Hours ago. :) Usually goes live at 8:40PST each year. I was shocked to see it go live at around 5pm PST........I think this caught a lot of people off guard.

22 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

Moderators, you guys should consider removing ban on me just for this weekend until after cyber monday. I'm in front of the computer almost 24/7 for next 5 days. You don't want to miss out those Amazon deals that are coming up. Especially those lightning deals.

Hours ago. :) Usually goes live at 8:40PST each year. I was shocked to see it go live at around 5pm PST........I think this caught a lot of people off guard.

It has been removed. I appreciate you wanting to help post the deals.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

Batman movie minifigures 0.63......nabbed only 180 of these....couldn't punch fast enough.

Got 32 assembly squares for 169.83. Man, what a bargain basement deal. This is unreal!

Oh. Only 32?

1 hour ago, ChristopherJB said:

?

Good for you for having deep pockets to clean them out. Congrats on the find! But why post the deal if you clean them out? Just to draw heat upon yourself?

Edited by tacsniper

1 minute ago, tacsniper said:

?

Good for you for having deep pockets to clean them out. Congrats on the fine! But why post the deal if you clean them out? Just to draw heat upon yourself?

Well, it was for partial gloating but when I posted, there was one left of each the manor and the assembly. I checked, then not too long after, it got wiped out.

Not sure if you guys use camelcamel to price check on Amazon for lowest prices. Those Batman Lego movie are listed at their lowest on TRU. Amazon won't be able to match that especially when you use the Rclub 10% on top. Those who have a PC Financial card, you can go load up TRU GCs on top for PC Optimum points, then make your purchases.

The Petronas and Ferrari team will go EOL this year so get as many as you can.

2 minutes ago, Substored said:

im staying away from the batman movie stuff for now finding the stuff i have hard to sell..

Depends on which set, majority of them are duds. The Joker Manor, Arkham Ayslyum and Batmobile should be fine. Batmobile is already bidding over $100USD on ebay. So you are guaranteed 100USD at the moment.

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

He’ll be banned again soon, no worries.

Yup, after cyber monday, you can shut me down again.

They should really advertise that they're starting Black Friday deals early. I've been waiting for that Manor in my cart for a week! I work overnights, and I had started working already but made sure to set time aside shortly before midnight and everything I was watching was already sold out. Horribly night... I was so frustrated because I specifically noticed that Joker Manor and Silent Mary lost the "94" and changed to 99 about a week ago. 

I got a bunch of Snowspeeders from Walmart $172,  a death star as well for $450. nothing else yet... probably some chess sets from SaH.

Joker Manor came back for a moment and I snagged 2! I wanted more but I atleast have one for personal build (unless it's cancelled).

Was also super pissed I missed the SaH deals... everything starts early, even without advertisement... it's so infuriating!! :(  I still need a damn Brick Bank for personal build, forget about investment...

25 minutes ago, jimmajenga said:

They should really advertise that they're starting Black Friday deals early.

I don't know that they necessarily start early, I believe they start at 12AM EST, so if you're in a different time zone you need to adjust. I had my calendar set to alert me at 10PM MST, but I fell asleep on the couch at 9, and didn't get to the computer until 10:40PM.

So i went to my local TRU this morning after not getting all the things i wanted.. They had a ton of stuff left.. All batman movie sets even got a half of a box of the minifigures for .63 but alas NO sign of Assembly Squares though. So i finished off picking up a few Elves sets and Speedchampions sets as well. 

17 minutes ago, Substored said:

So i went to my local TRU this morning after not getting all the things i wanted.. They had a ton of stuff left.. All batman movie sets even got a half of a box of the minifigures for .63 but alas NO sign of Assembly Squares though. So i finished off picking up a few Elves sets and Speedchampions sets as well. 

You should ask the staff to dig up those Assembly Squares. There were a few laying around in Vancouver Broadway. Also the Joker Manor. I saw it up top and had no interest waiting for the customer service guy to come over with the crane. He told me I'll have to wait 30 minutes. I was starving for lunch so screw it. Someone else can head over now and ask for it. It's hidden behind those lego covers on top.

6 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

You should ask the staff to dig up those Assembly Squares. There were a few laying around in Vancouver Broadway. Also the Joker Manor. I saw it up top and had no interest waiting for the customer service guy to come over with the crane. He told me I'll have to wait 30 minutes. I was starving for lunch so screw it. Someone else can head over now and ask for it. It's hidden behind those lego covers on top.

I went to Coquitlam location and they had a TON of the big batman sets on the upper shelves. And I did ask about the AS but they said sorry we dont have that one. I may have to take a trip to Vancouver then or the langley store.. Thanks..

Just now, Substored said:

I went to Coquitlam location and they had a TON of the big batman sets on the upper shelves. And I did ask about the AS but they said sorry we dont have that one. I may have to take a trip to Vancouver then or the langley store.. Thanks..

You know there are others viewing here from Vancouver. So by the time you get there, I bet someone's at Broadway. The drive to Vancouver is around 60 minutes with traffic now. So go at your own risk. I've seen people snoop around TRU at Broadway with their phone and Brickpicker app on many times in the past. Those are the types that wouldn't contribute a whole lot here and would just clean out whatever inventory and giggle behind the computer without saying thank you.