TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

You know there are others viewing here from Vancouver. So by the time you get there, I bet someone's at Broadway. The drive to Vancouver is around 60 minutes with traffic now. So go at your own risk. I've seen people snoop around TRU at Broadway with their phone and Brickpicker app on many times in the past. Those are the types that wouldn't contribute a whole lot here and would just clean out whatever inventory and giggle behind the computer without saying thank you.

This is true, I’ve seen the apps open on people’s phones before and not a peep on here.

4 minutes ago, speedsausage said:

This is true, I’ve seen the apps open on people’s phones before and not a peep on here.

Yup, it's always the same culprits posting here while thousands are leeching. Nothing new. That's why when I spot things in stores, I tend to clean first, then post. A few years back, they had a bunch of Lego Minecrafts for 75% off only in stores. I basically cleaned it all off without a peep here. I still remembered the days when I cleaned out Ewok Villages in stores for $170ish and didn't have time to gloat about it.

What are people thinking about the Arkham's? 40% off, TRU exclusive. Given that TRU went under in the States this year, will this actually be rarer as a result? I didn't follow very closely to what happened to the stock with those types of exclusive deals TRU had with various companies... did it get redistributed to other retailers or go back to Lego? If it went back, there might be something here... 

2 hours ago, Zelgazra said:

What are people thinking about the Arkham's? 40% off, TRU exclusive. Given that TRU went under in the States this year, will this actually be rarer as a result? I didn't follow very closely to what happened to the stock with those types of exclusive deals TRU had with various companies... did it get redistributed to other retailers or go back to Lego? If it went back, there might be something here... 

Well, you know they could buy that from SAH in the US. So it's not really something that only TRU sells. I would load up a few of those Arkhams for sure. I personally have 4 of those. Remember to slap that 10% RClub coupon if you buy it.

I finally got lucky. I mean, now that I'm not at work and just relaxing at home I've literally just been refreshing this every 5-10 min, same with Jokers manor and Brick Bank on SaH. Persistence paid off for me on all 3 accounts. Only thing I wish I grabbed was Old Fishing Store... for investment. I do have one, so not the end of the world. Best of luck to anyone who's hoping for this. It may come back... It even suggested pairing with the Holiday Train which I don't believe came back in stock so it didn't work, but they might come back.

3 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Nice, I'm just trying to score one Assembly Square for my collection. Keeps dropping from my cart!

It was doing the same earlier for me, showed available but was not adding to cart. Then it went back to OOS. Checked back and could score one. Keep refreshing I guess.

1 minute ago, dbrouge said:

It was doing the same earlier for me, showed available but was not adding to cart. Then it went back to OOS. Checked back and could score one. Keep refreshing I guess.

Thanks, good to know it's actually possible to still get one, and not just a website glitch.

Edited by eliminator

1 hour ago, Substored said:

So as a possible heads up and not sure what this means IF anything.. The site 404s when trying to look at Friends, what will you build, Creator, batman movie Elves and super hero girls.. Possible cyber MOnday deals within these categories. Again this is speculation but who knows. ?

Keep hitting refresh nonstop, eventually you'll see magic. Just make sure you post about it before you make a purchase. :)

1 minute ago, Substored said:

yup.. agreed. TBH im not expecting much. Last year amazon has sales all day long on and off. will watch for those mostly however.. doing it while at work may hinder me.. ?

Amazon had much better deals. They were dumping a lot of Black Series and Marvel Legends at massive discounts. They had the Captain America shield for $69 non stop on and off.

LOL i guess TRU is trying to do cyber Monday right?? nothing early and when i try to click the link I get 404 error page. Does anyone else know what they have planned for cyber monday if anything?

I had that problem earlier using Firefox mobile on my phone, but switched to chrome and it took me to the flyers page where I could browse the cyber Monday one

Sent from my SM-G950W using Brickpicker Forum mobile app