TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

33 minutes ago, redghostx said:
6 hours ago, Shneebs said:
Maybe I'm grasping at straws due to so few good sales lately, but I see 70840 - Welcome to Apocolypseburg is on for 20% off at TRU. I don't know if I've ever seen this marked down... (?) 
$320 is still alot of $$$ though... 
Thoughts?

Very overpriced set and the comments in the US forums seem to be that we should be looking at around 170-190US, for what it's worth.

Fair enough. I love the look of it but probably not a good investment...

• 4 weeks later...

Yup soo no Bricktober for Canada.... We were tied to the North American market and most of that Market disappeared.  On a Side note anyone know what the free giveaway is for this Event??

image.thumb.png.0029877a6c5766c8baa5aff1441b7058.png 

Only 125 per store and only 4 stores have them.. Is it the same as the Lego store mini scene?

• 2 weeks later...

Toys R Us Canada just loaded a bunch of different retired Brickheadz on clearance.  Just picked up a pile of Mickey & Minnies for $6.98, Harry Potter & Hermione  $6.98 and $9.98 for the set with the owl ,as well as retired Star Wars Brickheadz for $6.78 and $7.98. Iron man is only $7.98.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I haven't seen any of these left in stores as they all retired. Toys R Us online must of been clearing out old stock  . I originally searched Brickheadz looking for the Ghost and came across the Star Wars and Super Heroes that I didn't see yesterday.  After ordering a few of each Star Wars and Iron Man sets I refreshed and the Mickey, Minnies, and Harry Potter sets appeared at $6.98 each. Was able to grab 25 of these in total before for they went out of stock.

• Like 1

Dang. The one night I don't check my phone before bed.

Anyone know how to enter in a P.O Box for the billing address? Keeps telling me to match the requested format no matter how I enter it. My shipping address is physical but my CC billing address is a po box. :boredom:

20 hours ago, dbrouge said:

They really found some old stock somewhere, they even added a few elves and nexo sets!

Grabbed some road baseplates at 12$ each.

I grabbed a Disney Princess Moana’s Ocean Voyage 41150 @ 40% off for my kids. The can't stop watching that movie and the set was discontinued last holiday season.

25 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

Thresher Attack is a great find, that's the first thing i looked for over the weekend but couldn't find it, did you just pick that up today? If so they must still be listing new stock.

just ordered this morning - they must be adding more...

• Like 1