Lego Polybags in Canada

Gray2010

At yesterday's toys r us in Oshawa, they had Lego Chima 30256 Iceklaw, 39 pieces for $5.99, ninjago 30291 Anacondrai Battle Mech, 43 pieces for $5.99 , City Arctic Scout 30310, 39 pieces for $ 3.97 and Elves 30259 Azari's Magic Fire, 27 pieces for $4.99. All prices are in Canadian currency. 

Anybody find anything else besides the ones mentioned above?

Thanks, 

John

• Like 1

So glad you started this tread. I wanted to start one earlier too as I am looking for the garbage scooter polybag. Maybe this can be our polybag sighting post.

I also saw some LEGO Movie Super Secret Police Enforcer (30282) at a TRU in Calgary.

Edited by tacsniper

I changed the title and pinned this thread... I like it. Polybags seem to be much harder to find up here than those lucky a's down south. I was hoping Target coming to Canada would change all that but we know how that turned out.

Chapters Indigo also usually carries polybags, though the selection is even worse than TRU. They just don't cleaned out as fast it seems.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a post on reddit showing the new Jurassic World poly has been spotted at TRU here in Canada. I checked a couple on my way home (including the one the poster took a pic of them at) but nothing.

Would be nice to find these in the wild Vs getting them via the pre-order.

Does Canada get single minifigure polybags for purchase (not Lego promo or minifigures sereies)?

spiderpoly.jpg

​Have not seen these yet myself in stores. Still only finding the Chima bag and Ninjago mech everywhere :(

If you are asking if these will be sold online in Canada; i doubt it. It's very rare that TRU.ca lists polybags.

Does Canada get single minifigure polybags for purchase (not Lego promo or minifigures sereies)?

spiderpoly.jpg

​Yes, but it's very sporadic... one TRU will have nothing, the next one will have racks of em.  Same as the Architecture series there's only one TRU in the city that regularly has them on the shelf.   weirdest part is the during the promos if you ask the right manager they will sell them to you for $4.99each as many as you want but if you ask the wrong one it's like you are from mars & they want you out of the store! :-)    The ironman minifig single polys for example were everywhere adnausium.  ya just need watch I guess...

Did a bit of polybag hunting today as i was out and about all over the GTA on other business.

Vaughan Discovery Centre i found A-Wings, Rebels Tie Advanced, City Go Kart, Creator Tiger, and the Chima/Ninjago polys we all see at every TRU. And a Friends poly, but i didn't check it out. Also the alien spaceship and monkey monthly mini builds.

Across the mall at the TRU i was able to find a bunch of the Jurassic World polys, left about 6 or so on the shelf. Most TRU's now also seem to have the small City Swamp Helicopter out on the floor that was a promotion from last week i believe.

Also found this in the window of the Discovery Centre. Have more than enough myself, but i'm surprised no one has asked to buy this from the display! Definitely did not have any on the shelves inside (Referring to 21110 if anyone's confused :P).

IMG_4568.thumb.JPG.03f87537c1a4d4b5326ff

Edited by Sandwraithx157
  • Like 1

Also found this in the window of the Discovery Centre. Have more than enough myself, but i'm surprised no one has asked to buy this from the display! Definitely did not have any on the shelves inside (Referring to 21110 if anyone's confused :P).

​When I was in there last week they had at least 10 on display.

• Like 1