London Drugs (Canada)

Gray2010

• 2 weeks later...

Most Jurassic World sets are back in stock. Just a heads up, the last few sets that I've received were simply wrapped in plastic, boxes got pretty beat up. 

All mine (10), all single delivery were shipped,  wrapped in plastic black bag... 9 box out of 10 are beat up ! .. AB to QC .. grrrr

Has anybody else ever had this issue?

Your payment was declined by the processor. Please review your payment settings and try again. Thank you for your patience!

I've tried different payment methods. Customer service said to wait 24 hours for a system rest, but I still can't place any orders.

Your payment was declined by the processor. Please review your payment settings and try again. Thank you for your patience!

I've tried different payment methods. Customer service said to wait 24 hours for a system rest, but I still can't place any orders.

Had this happen once, i just deleted my card info and added it again, worked fine.

Try using a desktop computer. I could not use my phone browser to order online.

I've tried with different credit cards and paypal accounts, on my laptop and phone. I just want to buy some Indominous Rex's  :( 

Similar happens with the TigerDirect & TRU websites every now & again, I've found that if you remove all previous cc information on your personal account info, close your browsers, run ccleaner (from Piriform) to wipe the cache/cookies clean  & then try again (without saving cc info) it usually works right away.  good luck... ;-)

• Like 1

Similar happens with the TigerDirect & TRU websites every now & again, I've found that if you remove all previous cc information on your personal account info, close your browsers, run ccleaner (from Piriform) to wipe the cache/cookies clean  & then try again (without saving cc info) it usually works right away.  good luck... ;-)

I forgot about the TRU issue, but yes i find that the issue stems somehow from the expiriry date of your CC. Even TRU sometimes gives me an error with my CC which i believe it is pulling an older exp date or something. So i have to totally delete the card from my account and add it again.

Reluctant to grab more I-Rex's right now as these used to be $120, they lessened the sale to $127 :(

I forgot about the TRU issue, but yes i find that the issue stems somehow from the expiriry date of your CC. Even TRU sometimes gives me an error with my CC which i believe it is pulling an older exp date or something. So i have to totally delete the card from my account and add it again.

& just why does it happen oh-so often when you're frantically trying to get that panic order in asap on something crazy that you know will s/o in seconds! ARGH!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...